Wi-Fi Password♡

Just another lazy day of the weekend getting spent by me giving myself a new makeup look. While I was humming a song playing somewhere in the back, I exclaimed looking at my not-so-beautiful-but-beautiful reflection on the mirror.

"Oh Jimin, honey, you're missing out on this. When, just when are u going to break up with that cringe worthy girlfriend of yours"
I sighed

Ah, forgot to mention that Park Jimin has been my ultimate crush for the past 4 years. My heart broke to pieces when he started dating a girl a year ago. But oh boy did I give up on him.

He lives in a building very close to mine, like literally. Our windows are probably and approximately 6 feet away. Oh how lucky am I, he's even in the same storey as me, just a total different building :/

Have I talked to him before?
No.

How do I know stuff about him?
Heh, I have my sources.

Just kidding, I'm just pretty good at hacking computers and managed to hack his information.

But trust me, I've had millions of conversations with him in my brain.

He probably doesn't even know my name, he's definitely seen this ugly ass bitch so he probably recognizes my face, at least, I hope.

Back to reality!

I heard a loud thud noise coming from outside my balcony. I go out and see the holy mighty Park Freaking Jimin himself standing in his balcony, piercing my eyes with his with a tilted face and a killer smile.

Jimin:
Hey Y/n!

Y/n:
H-hey.. J-jimin, right?
Fu*k, I'm stuttering. And yes, I'm gonna pretend like I dont know him because I might die.

Jimin:
Oh c'mon you know my name
He exaggerated the word "know" which made me gulp nervously.

Y/n:
Yea, anyway, why are you bothering me? I'm busy.

Jimin:
Busy?
Then he took a detailed ten seconds look at my face.

Jimin:
Ah, you're trying makeup looks again?
I touch my face in realization that I have a popping red makeup and virtually facepalm myself a thousand times.

Y/n:
Uh, bye.

Jimin:
It looks pretty though, not gonna lie.

Y/n:
Thanks.. I guess?

Jimin:
Not you, loser. The makeup.

Y/n:
You're annoying. Leave me alone
No don't go, I love you :')

Jimin:
Ah fine! I just came to tell you thanks for sharing your Wi-Fi with me.

Y/n:
Your welc-- Wait what! How'd you get my passwo-- shit
When realization struck.

Jimin:
Oh yea, about that. Nice password
He winked at me and left.

I run and land on my bed. Too many things on my mind. "How does he know that I know his name?" "How does his know I do experiments with makeup looks?" And two most shocking things-
One, he knows my Wi-Fi password!
And two, did the God Jimin himself bless this peasant with a wink?! Am I dreaming?

Why am I creating such a havoc just for a mere Wi-Fi you ask?
Oh you won't believe what my password is...

~Next Day At School~

Yes, I go to school and high school sucks. But a man's gotta do what he gotta do right?

I was done with my classes and was headed towards my home until a car stopped in front of me and the opening of the driver set window followed in a few seconds.