chapter one

Olivias pov

I got up pumped because today is a big day. We are competing against the rock. I got up and took a shower and put on my makeup for today then i put my leotard on....

 I got up and took a shower and put on my makeup for today then i put my leotard on

I put my hair up and put my yeam jacket and sweats. I grab my gym bag and i went into my kitchen and i see my little sister. I pick her up and she smiles. I put her back down and grab some fruit and i cut it up and gave her some. I eat and my mom comes out. I hug her and i lefted. I got in my car and started to drive i has at a stop light i look at my phone.

"Hey liv, we all are meeting at the rock gym." From coach

"Ok." I said and i started to drive their. I have about 15 minutes and i stop to get a ice coffee. I check out and i hop in my car and drive off. I got to the gym i see my teams cars. I grab my bag and ice coffee and i walk in. I went up to my team and put my stuff down.

"Ok we have the gym for 1 hour before the meet. So make it count." Marty said i sit and go over stuff. Then i went and trained i went on the rings even though we dont do them i did it. Then i went on the uneven bars. Then i went on the floor i did a double Arabian with my floor and a full in full out. Then i see the other team i went to my team i see people coming in and sitting down.

"Olivia focus." Marty said i look at him then sasha belvo came up to us i went out to my car. I grab something. I walk in and see the other team looking at me. I sat down and i see my littke sister and brother. My sister comes running to me. I pick her up.

"You goin to do greate." Brooke said i smie

"Thanks brooke. Mom." I said handing her over

"Kelly whats wrong with this rock team the keep looking at me weird." I said

"They probably are wondering how you are." She said i nod. I went to throw away my drink i see a guy i kissed at a party. I trow it away.

"Ah hum." He said

"Yeah." I said looking at him

"Do you remember me." He said smirking

"Yeah youbwhere at a kegger i went to." I said he nods

"You do remember heres my number if you want to hang call me." He said i see his numberwe both walk the same way i went to my bag he went up the steps. I went to my team.

"Ok first up is kaylie cruz on floor." Someone said i watch her she lands her flips and everything

"Nexted up is olivia white on beam." They said i walk out. I stand and do my poses. I jump on and i did three back flips three front. And someother stuff. I do a triple flip off and land it. I poses and run up to marty and hug him

"Didnt i tell you." He said

"Yeah you did." I said i look up and my sister and brother had big smiles. I dont see my mom

"Laruan tanner beam." They said. I sit abd drank water. I watch her do her beam the she lands it and walked off.

"Your way better then her." Kelly said i nod

"Kelly parker up next for uneven bars." They said

"You got this kelly." I yell she smiled at me. She gets up abd dose a good one. Then she lands i can see something happen but she fought through it

"Next up on vault is emily kmetko." They said she gets ready and runs. She dose and handstand push off full trist. She finishes

"Up on floir is olivia white." They said i went to the middle and started my routine, i first dance and so a few cartwheels then i went into a backflip then the double arabian. Then i went back to danceing and stuff then i finish it off with a full in full out. I lans it and poses everyone was silent then clappy and i here a familiar voice. I look and went running i jump and hugg him. He spins me around and kisses my fourhead. I look at the scores and im in first on floor and uneven bars.

"You all are probably wondering how this man is in a military uniform. This is Lieutenant Commander brian White, olivia whites dad Welcome home." They said

"Thabk you." He said i went to my team and. My dad went up to the stands. I see leo looking at me. I smirk and shake my head. We did are other stuff. Then we take a break to find out the winners. I talk with my family and fans. The other team comes up to me.

"So the rumors are true about you." Kaylie said

"What that im a good gymnast. Or that i beat your asses." I said their coach comes up to us

"Nice performance out there." Sasha said

"Thanks." I said

"Would you like to train at are gym." He said

"Wells see." I said and went to my team. We all line up four the resoluts.

"In first place for the floor is olivia white, second place is kaylie cruz, and third place gose to laruan tanner. In first place for vault is kelly parker, second is emily kmetko, and third place is olivoa white. In first place for uneven bars and beam is olivia white, second for beam is lauran tanner, third is kelly parker beam. Uneven bars second place gose to kaylie cruz, and third place gose to kelly parker." They said my parents hug me and my coach i hop in my car and drove home. I got there i eat and then i pit leos number in my phone then i went to bed.