Let me hold you while you sleep: Chapter twenty-five

-1 month later @ Warped Tour-

I dragged my bags with me, searching for my band's bus. My manger got me my band a bus and guitar player, bassist and drummer, but unfortunately I'm having trouble finding my bus at the moment and my bags weigh a ton. Passing by me, I saw Andy's gazelle legs and waved my arms around, trying to catching his attention.

"Lilah! Great to see you again, right back where we first met started! How've you been?" Andy asked coming towards  me.

"Oh I'm just peachy, but I'm sort of dying because my bags are heavy, so could you carry them?" I asked out of breath.

"Ha, sure." He said, then took my things. I let out a breath of relief and we began to look for my bus. After searching for a good ten minutes, we found my bus next to Get Scared's bus. Andy put my things inside my bus and I plopped myself down on the couch.

"Thanks Andy for carrying my stuff! I'll catch up with you later after my show, and I'll go to yours?" I said.

"Yeah that'll be great. See you later." He said, then left. A few minutes later, my drummer Nate, bassist Hannah, and guitarist Luke came in with their things. I greeted and gave them all hugs and we began talking. After we all settled in, they all left to go look around, since it's their first time at Warped.

I feel excited being back at Warped at a real musician and at I'm going to be playing on the main stage, which is beyond anything I could have ever dreamed. And the line up is pretty great, which consist of : Pierce The Veil, Falling In Reverse,  The Black Dahlia Murder, Sleeping With Sirens, Chelsea Grin, Black Veil Brides, A Day To Remember, Motionless In White, Hollywood Undead, Of Mice & Men, of course Never Shout Never, and a ton more.  I'm also hoping to play my song today for Chris on the stage. I'm very nervous about it, because I need to find a way to make sure Chris sees my performance, but I'm not sure how to make him come. I'm afraid that he may hate me. Meh, I should just go look for his bus and talk to Taylor or something, and try to have him convince Chris to come. I threw on some shorts, a band shirt and went out looking for the Never Shout Never bus.

I looked nervously through the bus parking lot, and in the distance, I saw Stacy walking over smoking a cigarette. I decided I'd talk to her, she's obviously here with Chris. I swallowed hard, and began walking fast over to her. She looked at me uncomfortably, and started slowing her pace down. Finally, I caught her.

"Oh, I wasn't expecting to see you here..." Stacy said sounding almost scared.

"Yeah, I am a singer after all. I'm playing on the main stage this evening actually. But that's not what I'm here to talk about though. Where's Taylor?" I asked.

"Well congrats on everything then, you always have had a beautiful voice. And he's on the bus." She said motioning to the right. I nodded my head, and started to walk off towards the bus, but Stacy grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"Delilah, I never got to apologize to you, but I'm sorry for everything. Really, I was acting crazy and I'm sorry that I messed up things for you. But just a heads up, Taylor is with Chris, trying to calm him down because he's pretty cranky right now, because he can't find his cigarettes, that's why I'm taking him these," She said holding up the pack, "Maybe you should come back in a little bit?" She suggested.

"Apology accepted. And sorry about the fight thing...And eh, I have to start getting ready for my set in a little bit. Wait, do you think you could lure him to my show or something? Because there's something I'm going to want him to see, but I'm afraid he won't come if I try talking to him myself." I said.