Epilogue: Spirit Law

Anger howls. More heads explode around it.
Pride, three stories tall and destroying the thatched roofs of the tiny houses around it, pauses to look at its fellow spirit.
"Focus."
Anger roars again, and pounces forwards, crushing anyone underneath it.
Lust opens its four eyes, glaring down the street. Men and women collapse, frothing at the mouth.
Sloth's voice booms across the land.
"Keep going. The Human Realm will be ours. Then, we attack Heaven!"
Bright flashes suddenly appear in the streets. Envy cries out, as domes of light capture it's wispy form.
Greed growls. "The Holy Spirits are here. I want to get rid of them, once and for all." It plunges downwards, flooding the streets with waves of evil.
Grace stands tall. It raises a hand against the wave, releasing a burst of light that engulfs the offending darkness. Greed launches itself up, over the counterattack.
Sloth, at the back of the battle, lets loose a blade of black. It slices through the glowing figures that approach it, but they reform again quickly.
Anger snatches Faith by the head and howls. Dark tendrils starts to stick and spread across its face, but the light spirit evaporates through them, reforming quickly as an untainted being once more. The two clash, and Faith slams a hand into Anger's chest, releasing veins of purifying light across the Sin,as it tries to corrupt the Holy Spirit.
And suddenly, the sky goes white. Time slows and rushes past, as a form unrecognisable to the human mind appears, both vast and small, and radiating power. The world goes white, and then after an indeterminate amount of time, the form disappears.
Gluttony gasps. Something is wrong. It starts to disappear, and in desperation leaps into the nearest human body. It fights the host, until one of the Holy Spirits grasps its skull and pushes. Gluttony is forced out by the exorcism, and fades away completely.
Sloth sighs, as twin lances of light penetrate it's chest. Then it too explodes into glittering powder.
Envy lashes out once - Strength grabs the tendril and rips it off, then leaves the Sin to disappear.
Anger rips into a glowing shield, but is held back by the next. Its host is smouldering, shaking, but it holds on to control, if barely.
It's foe suddenly switches tactics, and attacks, running it through. Anger roars, and then vanishes into darkness.
Is this...death?
I... cannot die... I am... immortal...eternal...
Anger opens its eyes. This is the Spirit Realm. How did it get here?
Below it, it can see the final Sins dying under the Holy Spirits onslaught. What did the Divine One do?
Anger tries to leave, but it cannot move.
In the Human Realm, Greed screams as two of the Divine One's assassins pulls it from its host, and tear it apart. Pride, the last one standing, seems to have an epiphany, before it gets obliterated by a bolt of light.
For a moment, all Seven are present in Spirit Realm, unable to move. A wall of gold seems to surround them, preventing them from seeing the rest of their homeland.
"What... happened?" Envy asks.
The glowing form appears again.
Sins.
You have moved against my chosen people.
This cannot be allowed.
I have revoked your regular forms. No longer shall you have unlimited power.
No longer can you leave the Spirit Realm as you see fit. You shall spend eternity in this chamber, except for once every 100 years.
Pride hisses.
"Divine One. What have you done?"
You are important to my Chosen People's free will. As such, I shall leave you to survive. Once every 100 years, you shall be free to walk the world, in the body of a single mortal that you choose.
Somewhere in the Human Realm is the secret to returning to your original form.
On the day you find it, the End of Times shall begin. Then, you shall be erased, along with all the spawn of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.
The Divine One vanishes. Gluttony turns to Sloth.
"We're trapped here. Because of your ambitions!"
It slams against its bindings.
Lust hums to itself. "The one who finds the key to immortality will be the strongest of all of us..."
Anger howls.
Pride seems to smile.
"Well, this could be fun."