𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂

Arabella hadn't slept even a slight wink last night and it was evident in the prominent bags under her eyes and rosiness of her cheeks indicating she spent most of her night outside instead of her tent

The vision of Blythe dying clouding her brain, every time she attempted to sleep the image of blood would be the only thing she could see.

To make matters worse they were at a new encampment so any hopes of Arabella getting any sleep during the day disappeared.

'My father camped here.' She spoke voice dry and hoarse.

'And that's a good thing?' Sansa said sourly eyeing Bella.

Jon sent her a look of anger and she just shrugged 'Yes it is in fact.. Stannis is the most experienced commander in Westeros' Davos stared sending the red head a sly look ' He chose this place for a reason.'

'We must rest, there is a small stream through the forest for the horses to drink from.' Arabella said remembering when her father would take her down there many moons ago.

'We won't be staying here long' Jon interrupted, Arabella nodded handing her horse over to Clarence as did Jon 'We don't know when the storm will hit.'

'Yes its dangerous, it was the storms that defeated Stannis..' Davos said, Arabella frowned knowing the storm was only a part of why they moved encampment.

The yells from two men became audible and they were bickering over something probably completely useless 'Fuck sake!' Davos groaned storming over to them.

'So that's your most trusted adviser now?' Sansa laughed looking at her brother 'Because he secured sixty-two men?'

'I'd hold you tongue Sansa' Arabella said, she was furious with the girls words 'Davos is the most loyal man I have ever met. He served my father for years and will now serve me and your brother and if you don't like that then I gladly recommend you find other people to camp with, because Sansa sister or not I will not tolerate childish words..'

Sansa gasped at her strong words and Iona smirked knowing this was the reason she wanted to join Arabella she was feisty 'Stannis did not listen to Ser Davos, and where is he now? Dead'

Arabella gulped at Iona's words , Jon noticed her sudden discomfort and held onto her wrist trying to soothe her 'I would not be standing here if it wasn't for Davos, Sansa.' He paused looking down at his wife 'And he served Stannis for many years.'

Sansa sneered snaking her head 'I'm aware of that Jon. But this is the same Stannis who lost black water. Defeated by the Bolton's. The same Stannis who doesn't have a head. Let's pray you don't have the same fate as your father.'

Arabella rounded on Sansa attempting to raise her hand to slap the girl but lucky for Sansa Jon held onto her wrist before she could successfully raise it 'My father is dead because he didn't listen to Davos! If you ever speak badly of my family again , you'll regret opening your mouth to your Queen, because the next time you do Sansa, will be the last time!'