Chapter 1

Adrien had first met Nathaniel as just another guy who was shy, quiet and loved drawing comics. Adrien loved seeing what he drew and was friends with Nathaniel, Though he rarely seen him around, Since he'd always be off drawing something.

When they did hang out Nathaniel was very quiet but sweet when he did talk. Adrien found it adorable but would not admit it to anyone but himself. They were hanging out in a small patch of grass Nathaniel drawing and listening to Adrien sometimes talking.

Adrien decided to ask questions about Nathaniel. he looked up from his drawing"hmm?"he said"hey Nathaniel can I ask some questions about you? just to get to know you?"he said"sure Adrien"he said"well... what type of comics do you usually draw?"he said"usually romance I did draw them of me and Marinette when I had a crush on her but I lost that feeling a little while ago"he said"do you like someone else now? the reason you lost that?"he said"I lost it because she has a crush on someone else I'm not allowed to say who"

he stopped for a moment then continued and went back to drawing"i guess I have a slight crush on someone else nothing big"he said"who's that?"he stopped for a moment and glanced at him"are you homophobic?"he said"no I'm not Nathaniel so it's a guy?"he said"yes it is a guy but I'm not comfortable with who it is"he said"why not?"he said"because he's standing right in front of me"Adrien went silent confused at first before he realized what he meant he blushed darkly"wait what?"

Nathaniel packs his stuff rushing off with a dark blush Luka stopped Nathaniel"at least he knows now Nathaniel I think he likes you back"he said"I don't know Luka what if he hates me now?"he said"that's alright, not everything goes perfect at first, but sometimes it happens like a fairy tail"

he looked at Adrien who was frozen up"maybe..."the next day they decided to see if Adrien likes Nathaniel back he was with Luka Adrien seen this and got quite jealous of it Luka seen Adrien looking he took ahold of Nathaniel's waist and hand Nathaniel blushed"Luka..."he leaned close to Nathaniel"you're so cute Nathaniel"Adrien practically had stream coming from his ears.

He pulled Nathaniel away he turned him and locked lips with him Nathaniel wrapped his arms around Adrien's neck not hesitating to kiss him back Luka smiled and left inside"told you Nathaniel"Marinette wanted to scream seeing the two Ayla covered her mouth"whoa..."

Ayla giggled"why are they cute? sorry Marinette I guess Adrien and Nathaniel are together or going to be"she runs off crying Adrien parts from Nathaniel holding his waist"you did that to get me jealous didn't you?"he said"how'd you guess Adrien"he smiled"because Luka instantly walked off and smiled when i kissed you"he smiled back.

"yeah it was to see if you liked me back"he said"then...I can ask..will you be my boyfriend?"he said"of course Adrien"he smiled back"great"since the two ended up dating Marinette was heartbroken her friends tried to cheer her up but she just needed time alone.

Nathaniel and Adrien were going around town they got some ice cream and was eating when Chloe threw her arms around Adrien"Adri-kuns!"he looked at her"hey Chloe"Nathaniel frowned a bit"Chloe can you come some other time?"she glared at him"no!"he looked down Adrien took her arms off"that's not nice Chloe. I don't want to be friends with someone who can't get along with anyone especially my boyfriend"she gasped"wait what?! Adri-kuns you're mine!"he said"we're just friends Chloe"

Adrien went to Nathaniel and took him to his feet"it's okay Nathaniel"he frowned"Adrien can we go back?"he nods at Nathaniel and took him back with him they were at Adrien's house playing one of the many video games he had.

Adrien won again Nathaniel whined softly"I lost again"Adrien smiled and ruffled his hair he smiled at Adrien"you're good at these"he said"of course I am I was stuck here for fourteen years"he yawned Adrien smiled and took him to his bed laying him down he turned to his side curling up a bit he laid down behind him holding his waist he pulled the blankets over them and nuzzled Nathaniel's red hair both of them falling asleep soundly that's when Adrien's father came inside