First Day Of School

First day of school as the new me. Im more confident because I have a figure now and am skinny, and over the summer I experimented with my hair and its blue, purple, and black and I look hot. So yeah im ready for this year. I refuse to be the loser no one talks to again.

Just then the bus pulls up and Braden, my crush since sixth grade sticks his head out the window.

"Hey what did you do with my sweet little girl"

"I ate her sorry" I laughed

We have always been friends but secretly I have always has this thing for him. I could feel all eyes on me for once and I like it. I slide into the seat next to Braden and hug him.

"Pst" comes from the seat behind me where Andrew Smart is sitting. I turn to him and he winks, I smile and wink back. Then he hands me a chit of paper and then turns back to his friends.

"Whats that" whispers Braden

I shrug and open it up, and the paper read:

Hey u know who I am so

Call me cause u look hot

Babe I'll show you

Fun ;-)

8706219963

(Thats a totally fake # so I wouldn't call it--if you do and get an answer sorry I dont know them-- love you guys---lottle0108)

I smile... today was already off to a good start

***************

"So Maxie what happened to you girl you totally went s...slammin on me" Braden says as we walk to our first hour together...

We had only this class together with sucked cause he was my only friend...but this year I would make more...