2

Later that night

We all went back to meet up with everybody. Finn and Millie seemed awfully close with each other and that made me and Noah wink at them hardcore.

Once we met with everybody, we walked to the housing unit where we're going to stay. "Okay. So we haven't stayed in the housing for a year now. Here's the plan." Millie began instructing us. "We are going to go in, get situated, calmly pick rooms to share with another and not fight like last year." She explained carefully. "Did you hear me, Caleb, Finn and Gaten?" She looks them directly. "Yes ma'am." They say. "Alright. Now, we don't have enough for it to be girl, girl and boy, boy, so partner up with the opposite gender." Millie steps aside to open the door.

Sadie and Caleb paired up. Gaten drew the long stick for his own room, Finn and Millie decided to share and so that left me and Noah. We were fine with that.

"Watch out, I like to decorate." I explain to Noah. "So do I." He said. "Wow this'll be easier than I thought." He exclaimed.
We both giggled.

After everybody set up their beds, (which is all they cared about that night) everyone went to sleep and Millie declared tomorrow as, Move in, Monday.

Me and Noah stayed up in our beds talking about our lives while I asked how it was to be a celebrity and he asked how it felt to be incognito. I said boring and he did too. We asked each other about our family and how fun it is to suck air out of balloons and talk in a high pitched voice.

We talked and laughed until someone kicked the wall for us to shut up. We looked at the clock to see it was 1 am.

    Typical Noah.

So off I drifted.

Later I woke up to someone shaking me.
"Wake up!" They said. "Mmm." I groaned.
"Kayla, c'mon." They said again.

I woke up to see a sleepy Noah hovering over me, smiling.

"What time is it?" I look outside to see it's still pitch black outside.

"3 in the morning." He said.

I look at him like he just killed my family.

"Are you-" I sigh. "Noah, what are you doing awake?" I ask him.

"I'm always awake at 3." He says casually.

"What?-" I don't even bother. "Okay well, I'm not. I'm going to sleep." I turn over.

"No no no." He turns me back over.

He looks at me for a second.

"Wanna go live?" He asks.

"Noah-"

"I know, I know it's late."

"Noah, I-"

"Please?" He asks.

I groan.

"Fine."

He giggles happily.

"Okay," He scoots into my bed and I'm just staring at the screen.

"Hi everybody!" He says.

The view mark is already past 1k.

The comments flood with,

Who's she?

Is that your girlfriend??

SHIP :))))

Hi Noah!

❤️❤️❤️

Is that the new cast member?

Noah go to sleep!

He answers the one about the cast member and he introduces me.

"This is Kayla. She'll be playing as Lizzie in the new season." He says.

More comments.

Ship

Ship

Ship

She's ugly

Eww

Noahhhh

Go to S L E E P

etc.

Most were rude and he commented on them saying, no she's not or #koah as a joke.

A couple other comments.

Wait, I know her. She's a YouTuber!

That one stuck out.

I am a YouTuber.

With over 100,000 subscribers.

/AN: I hope you enjoyed this chapter!/