07/14

So these group of teens have this plan to like get rid of this thing in a lab and they basically at first are going through it by simulations but no one has made it and on of the kids just makes on of the leaders feel terrible about a dead deer ig so like, they dont really get anything done with their other teammates falling asleep so theres that, their TV (?) also like crashes so they cant do anything about it until asking the boys team about their shit when theirs tips of the side of the cliff ig, it's like not really a cliff you can like climb up and the bottom is visible it's weird but whatever so what ends up happening is that this dude goes in with the syrum and apparently the leaders of this shit are like pacifists but whatever, but anyway they've apparently answered all their calls so the dude drives in and they left the car because they couldn't get it back on time so he drops it in the big like thing filled with like this thing with what looks like wheat or something, it's like doing something good doe the human race and raising life expectancy and shit but idk, any was at he starts running out and then they guys come out of the building and pulls out a working shot gun cuz apparently their arent many of those, anyway he is just running and the side boss ig is like, should I shoot and the boss is like no but the side dude starts shooting anyway but the leader that's running just kinda dodges and so he runs into this warehouse with like a grassy marshy bottom and this other guy keeps shooting like, drag grenades at him and he just barely dodges them and so he slides through the trap the dude made and it ends here.