Woahhhh

1 week later!

Alex POV:So we finally got to Australia! And Devyn's friend was Caleb Finn!  Y/n and I  are happily together!
End Of POV
D:Guys I have to tell you something!
A&Y:Yeah what's up!
D:I have a boyfriend! His name is
Someone comes in!
Jabez-J
J:Hi my name is Jabez! I am Devyn's boyfriend!
(They are not dating but I ship #Jevyn)
A:Jabezzzz I haven't seen you in so long!
J:Shit hey Alex! What happened, how's life been
A:Well this beautiful person next to me is my beautiful girlfriend (remember they couldn't get married)
J:Hey I'm Jabez
Y:I'm y/n

2 years later

Your POV
So I have two children with Alex ,Hamid Prince Guzman (Boy) and Gala Lisa Guzman! (Girl) we named our boy Hamid because it was Alex's name! And Gala because of his amazing mother.
Devyn is getting married with Jabez! And they have a daughter named Evelyn
Well this was how I fell in love with a guy in the mall!
End Of POV
A:Baby what are you doing?
Hamid- H Gala-g
H&G:Yeah momma
Y:I'm writing in my journal!
Y:I'm glad I fell in love with you!
A:I'm happy we met in the mall! Cause I fell in love with a queen!
They kiss
The ENDDDD
Hope y'all enjoyed! Stay tuned for another book that I'm going to write! Sorry I haven't published this last part I was drawing! But anyways, this book has come to an end!

Devyn is getting married with Jabez! And they have a daughter named Evelyn Well this was how I fell in love with a guy in the mall! End Of POV A:Baby what are you doing?Hamid- H Gala-gH&G:Yeah mommaY:I'm writing in my journal! Y:I'm glad I fell in...

1 year

Your POV
So Alex and I had twins! A girl named