Chapter 1

The short blonde girl woke up very late and rubbed her head as she sat up hearing bangs on the door. "Annie!" Eren banged on the door from the other side. Annie rolled her eyes and walked to the door opening slightly as soon as she saw Eren her body instantly began to sweat and she felt her womanhood got warm and wet. "Wh-what do you want?" She responded ignoring her body's commands to press against Eren.

"I can't sleep..." Eren said, "what do you want me to do?" Annie asked, "can I chill here for a second," he asked he also had the urge to hold her close, she eyes him nodding as she opened the door and walked in. They both sat on her bed silently, trying to ignore the urges. Eren gulped placing his hand on her thigh, "let's get to the point. I need you." Eren told her and she looked at him silently trying to ignore her urges the more she tried to ignore it the more she felt her body get hornier.

Annie felt the hotness run through her body and it began to make her ass grow her already big ass cheeks began to grow and get very plump as Eren gripped her thigh, "I know you want it," Eren told her gently guiding her by her hips into his lap, Annie began to pant grinding her massive ass against his lap and Eren got a huge boner against her ass which began to get larger and harder.

Eren's bulge kept growing as it was sandwiched between Annie's growing ass cheeks, "bounce for me!" Eren said, growling a bit as he pulled her massive ass out of tights. She nods still panting as she twerked her massive ass on Eren's cock. Eren growled as his cock ripped through his pants now a thick hard foot of cock.

Annie lifted her hips and licked her lips as she slammed her massive ass down on Eren's foot-long cock. Eren growled loudly as Annie bit her lip and continued to bounce her massive ass on his cock hard as he growled in response. Eren finally grabbed her hips and thrusted as his balls grew pressing against her ass.

Annie stopped bouncing and Eren looked at her a bit confused but then her ass double in size and she began to shake her massive ass rapidly on his cock. Eren's tongue was hanging out of his mouth and he suddenly came in her massive ass.

Annie panted loudly her ass growing to a even bigger size filling with cum as she moaned and laid down, Eren pinned her down as he kept cumming in her ass. She thanked him with a rough kiss and he kissed her back as he made her get on her hands and knees and pounded her massive ass, she moaned her ass bouncing uncontrollably as he thrusted hard and fast his balls smacking against her legs almost making her fall flat on her chest.

Annie panted biting her lip very hard as she lost control her average-sized titties begin to swell with his cum and milk building up in her body. Annie kept panting as her tits got massive every thrust causing a loud sloshing sound. Her massive ass and tits looked like basketballs on her tight small frame.

Eren kept pounding Annie's ass as it sloshed until she stopped moving and just took his massive cock up her ass. Her body was shaking and she tried to hide under her covers but her tits began spraying milk and cum all over the bed as she moaned loudly her eyes beginning to close.

Annie woke up in the morning to a shift in weight in her bed. "Crazy dream," Annie chuckled to herself as she saw Eren getting dressed. "Oh did I wake you when I got up?" He asked, "n-no you're fine." Annie gulped as she sat up, her ass and tits massive causing a loud slosh as she sat up. Eren was having trouble fitting his huge cock and balls in his pants.

"I'm still so big," Annie gulped and Eren nods, "me too." He continued but Annie cut him off by grabbing his massive fat cock and guiding it over to her mouth while sandwiching it between her massive tits. She bounced up and down suckling on Eren's massive tip. Eren grunted starting to cum but Annie wanted more so she bounced faster and harder sucking down any cum that came out of his cock.

Eren came in her mouth, filling her mouth with cum and bloating her cheeks, and then cummed all over her massive tits and body. Annie swallowed as much as she could and laid back cum dripping all over her body and out of her mouth and a Eren stood over her hearing the doorknob jiggle and Annie and Eren exchanged very scared looks as the door opened.