Party

Changbin hated where he was, he doesn't even know how Chan convinced him to go. The house reeked of alcohol, music blasting and the lights going red and blue around the room. Changbin was with Hyunjin, since Chan and Minho were off dancing. Company with the Hwang was actually terrible, all the girls were flirting with him. Changbin rolled his eyes as Hyunjin flirted back, already annoyed with where he was. "Can I already leave this place.." he mutters to himself. "You wouldn't mind if I go talk to one of the ladies, right." Hyunjin smirks. "No, I don't care. Just go and leave me alone," Changbin said in annoyance. "What's up with you?" Hyunjin raises an eyebrow. "I hate being at parties, everyone gets drunk and then just fuck each other. It also stinks here.." Changbin scoffs. "Damn, you're just like my friend Jackson. You guys would be besties," Hyunjin chuckles, heading off. Changbin rolls his eyes, crossing his arms.

After a few minutes, a boy sat next to him. "Hello," the boy smiles. "Yeah, hi.." Changbin gives a small smile. "My name is Jisung, also known as J.One." Jisung grins. "J.One? As in the one mysterious singer?" Changbin's ears perk up. "Oh? You've heard of me." Jisung chuckles. "Well Of course, I'm SpearB." Changbin introduces himself. "As in.. SpearB!? Like the one mysterious dude who can rap and sing?" Jisung gasps. "Woah, Yeah." Changbin nods, a bit shocked by the excited boy. "I'm a big fan." Jisung smiles widely. "Nice to meet you, they call me Changbin. Also, you're the like only one who knows. So, don't tell anyone else," Changbin warns. "Lips sealed," Jisung chuckles, grinning. "So, what are you doing in a place like this?" Jisung raises an eyebrow. "My friend Chan, and his fuckboy friend dragged me here." Changbin shrugged. "Ah, really?" Jisung laughs. "Yo.." Jisung gasps. "Hm?" Changbin raises an eyebrow. "The music here is pretty terrible.. we should go up there and take the stage." Jisung smirks, Changbin hesitates. "That sounds fun." Changbin grins. "It'll be a duo.. unless.. maybe someone else could rap up there with us." Jisung nods. "Chan.. my friend Chan could!" Changbin nods, getting up as Jisung followed him. Changbin dragged Chan away from Minho, "Changbin!? What are you doing!?" Chan look at him confused. "dragging you up to the stage to rap with me and J.One," Changbin spoke. Chan rolls his eyes, crossing his arms.

Hyunjin was flirting with a random girl, when suddenly he heard the sudden music change.

J.One: "Hyung, Hyung, Hyung, look over there! She's so pretty.. wow I really want to date that woman!"

SpearB: "Where do I look?"

J.One: "There, there, there!"

SpearB: "Where?"

J.One: "There, dressed in grey, grey, grey!"

SpearB: "I'll go take a look."

Jisung chuckles, holding the mic tightly in his hand. Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows as he tried getting past through the people. Ditching the girl who was more than angry, due to Hyunjin leaving. Hyunjin tried to pass through the crowd, earning insults.

J.One: "Excuse me, miss, do you have a boyfriend?
A-ah, sorry, that must have been too direct,
Those guys behind me called you pretty.
N-no, I'm just nervous, so I'm rambling on,
I'm still an eighteen-year-old high schooler.
Honestly, the last thing you want is stubbornness.
Although, I might be a nuisance,
I've been thinking about this for a long time.
My friends are making fun of me."

Changbin chuckles as he listened to the younger rapping.

J.One: "Stop for a moment and focus on your gaze,
Your entire aura is shining.
I'll focus on expressing my inexperienced heart,
My sweat keeps flowing and I'm getting goosebumps.
One comment gives me eighth grade syndrome,
She must have noticed, at first I was confident.
This isn't a joke,
Time shows that your reaction is probably my love potion."

Chan chuckles, looking at the other two.

All: "Wow (woo, oh man) she's hot (hot, hot)
Wow (woo, oh man) she's hot (hot, hot, she's fine)"

J.One: "From head to toe, I can't take my eyes off you. Your perfect curves are best of the best, guys are always chasing you teasing you."

Changbin smirks, taking the mic.

SpearB: "With a Smirk, I suddenly enter.
I'm sorry you've already been hit on and you're feeling deflated.
He's still a baby chick, cheep-cheep (Cheep)
Kids who are jerks and leeches stick to you
I ignore others' long hair, but you make for an exception
Your attitude makes me empty out my heart, today I fall in love with you
You can be Fiona today, I'll be Shrek, ugly and immature swag (Swag)
I'll play the role of an emotional, booby-trap kid to stimulate your motherly love
I'll adopt my past loser game traits
Don't need caffeine to stay up
The street only the two of us walk on becomes a red carpet
There's nothing to be envious about."

Hyunjin's ears heard the familiar voice, he knew it was no coincidence. He knew that voice from somewhere.. but where..? Hyunjin pushed through the women and men, unable to get through.

All: "Wow (woo, oh man) she's hot (hot, hot)
Wow (woo, oh man) she's hot (hot, hot, she's fine)"

J.One: "From head to toe, I can't take my eyes off you. Your perfect curves are best of the best, guys are always chasing you teasing you."

CB97: "Mm, this is a zoo where nobody can resist their instincts (Cheep)
I'll save you from gangsters better than those little chicks, call me zookeeper.
My position is higher than the 63 Building (Position)
J.One and Bin are always freeloading
Mm, but that's okay,
'Cause I'm a nice guy who just has a lot of money."

CB97: "Let me take you to a restaurant, (Restaurant)
High class restaurant, hallelujah, man in the terrace.
I'll show you a full course tonight,
I like hot, tell me if you like it hot.
Please (Please)
Let me open that door for ya (Ayy)
A lady needs to enter first to have a good look (Oh)
Having the correct basic posture (Ayy)
Iron man in the streets, but I'm better than Tony."

Minho chuckled from the crowd, keeping himself from laughing at the three on stage. Changbin and Jisung grin at Chan, as Chan laughs.

All: "Wow (woo, oh man) she's hot (hot, hot)
Wow (woo, oh man) she's hot (hot, hot, she's fine)"

"Thank you! We're J.One, CB97 and SpearB!" Jisung shouts, Hyunjin's eyes widen. 'SpearB is here!?'