We need to bathe

Before I start writing, I'd like to express my utmost dissapointment in the way WWE made Seth loose his championship belt this Extreme Rules.

Am I the only one that thinks it's not fair?
Once again we have an absentee champion 🙄

***********************************
Narrator's POV

As Becky is thinking of how to broach the subject of bathing, little does she know Seth is thinking about the exact same thing.

They both try summoning up courage to address the subject. At the same time they call each others name. Becky begins first " Um...Seth we need to have our baths" she says slowly watching his facial expressions. A look of relief floods his face.

" I wanted to say the exact same thing" Seth replies excitedly and they both heave a sigh of relief.

Then there's a long pause.

" There's just one problem..." Seth says slowly emphasizing on each word.
"How are we going to bathe together?" Becky asks completing his statement.

After thinking for some time and giving stupid ideas, they finally decide to close their eyes as they undress and also as they're bathing.

At first it was actually working, but then as they were approaching the bathroom door something bad happens.

Becky tripps on the foot rug in front of the bathroom door. In an attempt to save her, Seth opens his eyes but it is too late, she falls to the floor and he equally falls on top of her.

By now Becky has equally opened her eyes. They're both breathing heavily. Seth in an attempt to avoid squashing Becky props himself up with his arms which are beside Becky's waist on both sides. Though he's still on top of her.

Their both eyes meet and neither dares break eye contact as they're both still breathless and the moment is too absurd for words.

************************************
I'm sorry this chapter is so short but I'm really upset. The turn out of this Extreme Rules is annoying.

It wouldn't have been that bad if Baron and Lacey had won. At least I'd be looking up to a title defense, but Brock Lesnar? I can count on one hand how many appearances he's made since Royal Rumble!

And don't let me start with the way Lacey acted. How dare she? Having Seth's name on her ass is nasty,  but the way she touched him? That's just low.

And for Baron Corbin, he has officially graduated to my most hated wrestler. At least he now has a special place in my heart! Did you see the bump on Becky's head?

Other matches were really amazing though. I love  Aj but he shouldn't have been helped. Ricochet deserves that title.

Apart from these two, the turnout of events was  nice. 

What do you think?

As usual, don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT. Love you guys.

CHRISTABEL OUT 😘