Mission #1

3rd person's POV: Y/N woke up suddenly from a nightmare, the sound of a blaring alarm call on her phone only added to the fright. She picked up her phone an realized, "It's four in the morning?! I am so getting Fury back for that." Hmm, there was a message on the phone that read, "get ready, and meet me in an hour."

I went to take a shower, and used cold water so I could be fully awake. After that, I proceed to put on a (f/c) shirt, and black leggings. I quickly grabbed my suitcase with my uniform and all. After leaving the hotel,
I ran over there, since I had almost what seemed like an infinite amount of stamina. I usually used only one of my powers for fun, but the others were usually not necessary. I mean, why would you want to use force fields, or be able to send telepathic messages? Yeah, I don't know. To be honest, if I got a message in their minds, they would probably think that they were hallucinating.
3rd person's POV: Once Y/N got where she needed to go, Fury talked. He talked about a mission. He called it Mission protocol #1, or Mission #1 for short. This Mission wasn't as cruel as Fury could make it. The assignment was to protect Pete Parker, at all costs. And you actually didn't mind.

Once he was done talking, he introduced you to Mysterio. He didn't seem bad, but you had your suspicions.

-Time skip-

Once you had finished business with Fury, you were sitting on top of the tallest building, looking at all of the wonderful city lights. All of a sudden you felt someone kick you, and you were flying off the building.

Y/N's POV: Oh great. My whole body went tense as I waited for my life to end when I saw something swing closer and closer. Until catch! He swung me in the air as we dangled from the sky, I held on to him for dear life and he made me feel safe as his hand was wrapped around my waist and his other holding on to the string of webs.
He stood there staring at me before sitting me down on the building nearby. Both our legs dangling off the top. It was getting awkward, so I said, "Thanks for saving me. Nobody else would've cared enough to do that." I said with a sad smile as I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. By now, he had taken his mask off it was Peter he looked so perfect under the moonlight. "I could never leave someone like you fall to their death. I wouldn't let it happen.. to anyone." he said to me in a serious tone.

Peter's POV: She looked like if she was hiding something from me. "I know this might be too much to ask for, but since we're going to work together, do you want to talk about yourself?" I asked, hope visible in my voice. "Of course! I haven't had anybody talk to for a long time. Ok, so my name is Y/N L/N, My Favorite color is (f/c), and since I know your secret identity, I'll show you mine." She stood up, and made a force field around herself. "Can you tell me a bit about yourself?" I thought for a second,

" My name is Peter Parker, I-I um... used to work for Mr. Stark." My voice was barely audible when I said his name. Tears threatened to spill from my eyes, 'Don't cry in front of a girl Peter.' But I did. I was quietly sobbing.
I felt a par of arms wrap around me. "Let it all out. I'm here if you need me." Said Y/N
"T-Thank y-you." I managed to choke out. Damn it why did I have to cry but it did feel good to let it all out.

-Time skip-

3rd person's POV: That night, Peter slept better than usual, and Y/N got herself a friend that she could trust and talk to.

Mission #1 status: Perfect

A/N:
Hope you liked this chapter!Good morning/noon/night to you agents.
-Agent of SHIELD