Chapter 25

Carly was transported to Harbor Hospital in a daze. Carly had no idea as to why she was in an ambulance. She saw the red and white celling while she zoned in and out.

Betty was at home pacing around. The horror flashed in her mind. Her own daughter on the carpet, not moving much.

"CARLY!" Betty screamed.

She set the basket down and ran to the phone. She dialed emergency services and told them what happened.

"999 what's your emergency?" An Operator asked.

"My daughter passed out on our carpet." Betty said panicked.

"Did she take anything like a substance?" The Operator asked.

"No, she doesn't do stuff like that." Betty said.

"Ma'am what's your address?" The Operator asked.

The thought of the situation was cut short when the doorbell rang. Betty went to the door and opened it.

"Taron, what a surprise." Betty said.

"Hi Miss Shannon, I came to see Carly." Taron said.

"The ambulance just took her." Betty said.

"What?" Taron said.

"Carly passed out. It was pretty bad." Betty said.

"That ambulance I just saw was carrying Carly?" Taron thought to himself.

"Do you need a ride?" Taron asked.

"No I'm fine. Go on without me." Betty said.

"Are you sure?" Taron asked.

"Yeah. I'm sure." Betty said.

Taron walked away and got his car. He started his car and drove off. He had to get to his love.

When Taron got to the hospital,  it was the same time as the ambulance. There were paramedics pushing a girl on a stretcher.

"Carly!" Taron yelled in the distance.