River X Oc

You were working for Nightmare. You worked for him for 5 years. You always wanted a Bitty for your birthday. And Night was going to get you one. But to make it a surprise he said HE wanted a pet. This got Dream's, Blue's, and Ink's attention. So they sent a 2 inches tall female skeleton of a cat to Nightmare's castle. She has aqua blue hair. She wears a dress that looked like the ocean that sparkled in the light. It went down to her ancles and was a little poofy. The sleves were long. The went down to her wrists and puffed up there. At the hem were little sparkly white pearls. She's also wearing a necklace that and pearls on it but in the middle was an aquamarine gum. On her feet were aqua blue slipper with a pearl on the end of each. Her wings are light grey as well as  6 inches tall and 4 inches wide. Her hair was down and wavy like the ocean. It even had some coral and shells in it. Her ears and tail are fluffy. There is a tailhole in the dress so her tail can come out. Her name is Bitty Aqua but her nickname is River. She was looking through files for Nightmare's new pet. Soon she found out it was a Bitty and it was for someone else, which was you. She then shrinks the file, puts it in her hair, and starts climbing down his desk.

(What happens next?)