Chapter 12: There goes the hero

Ronnie Diamond is Love, Ronnie Diamond is Life.

Songs for this chapter:

Toxic by Melanie Martini 

Stay high by Hippie Sabotage

~

Sage:

"Where you last night?" My mother asked as soon as I had gotten home. I blankly stare at her, "You're home." I state. She rolls her icy blue eyes at me, "Yes because I live here too, Veronica." Mother hissed. I groaned. "We've been over this, My name is Sage not Veronica. Stop calling me by my middle name." 

"I can call you by whatever I please, Veronica. I named you, remember?" When will she stop talking? She only calls me by my middle name when she's upset. "First of all, you didn't name me and second of all, its not my fault you don't like my original name." I bite back. My father was the one who choose my name and my mother choose my middle name, but after my parents split up and my dad left us, she refused to like anything that had to do with him, so basically, she detested my name. "Where were you?" And there she goes, changing the subject because she knows im right. "I was with some friends last night and I slept over there." She eyes down my clothing but doesn't ask anymore questions which I am graeteful for. I think my headache came back from all this bickering with my mom. I walk up the long stair case and walk into my bedroom before flopping onto my bed. I needed to sleep. I throw my last nights outfit to the ground kick off Luke's shoes, which were quite big for me, and slip under the covers, not bothering to change out of his clothes. His clothes smelled just like him and his jacket that he let me borrow a little while back. 

"Get up." Sam ordered as she pulls the covers off my body. "No." 

"Please Sage." 

"No, im tired and its too early to get out of bed." 

"It's three in the afternoon!"

"Exactly my point! Too freaking early." I say as I pull the covers back over my body. 

"You are such a pain in the ass." 

"Not as much as a pain in the ass as Luke Brooks." I mutter. She pulls the covers off of me once again and laughs, "He's hot." 

"Watch it, Samantha. He's a player thats a major jerk and can't handle sticking to one girl." Sam scoffs, "So..? He's hot." I groan at her and pull the covers over me again. I didn't want to talk about Luke. Just from hearing his name I felt like I was going to explode. His presence gave me headaches. "Don't call me Samantha, and, seriously get up, we need to- Wait are you wearing Beau's clothes?" She gives me a suggestive smirk. "No!" I flustter, covering my face with my hands. "Their actually Lukes but-" 

"Luke's?!" She shrieks as she pushes me off the bed and I tumble to the floor, "Jesus Christ Samantha! Yes, Luke's as in Luke Brooks!" 

"Oh my god did you two do the dirty? Is that why you're being so-" 

"No!" I cut her off. "Just stop talking. We need to stop talking about this. Nothing happened." I try to assure her. I didn't want to mention the whole Luke saving me and getting a little intimate with me because she would drive me insane and ask wayyyy too many questions. "Okay, go get changed we are going out for lunch." Sam declares as she helps me off the ground and shoves me towards my bathroom.

Twenty minutes later, im all dressed for dinner and out of Luke's very comfy clothes that I kind of wish that I could wear all day long. Its not my fault his clothes are so comfy and that they smell good. We were going to lunch at some outdoor, fancy cafe place. I was dressed in black drawstring joggers and a white muscle tee. My hair was open and I had my sunglases on since I didn't want to wear any make up and I looked terrible so it was best if I tried to hide myself just a little bit. We took a seat outside at a black table and a waiter came by and gave us some menu's. It wasn't very croweded and I was grateful for that. I got a simple sandwhich and fries, Sam did the same but instead of fries she got a soup. 

"Oh my god." Sam gasped out of no where as we were eating. "What?" She nudged her head over to the front, "Look who's here." I look behind myself and see Beau and Luke getting a seat. Beau's back was to me but as soon as Luke took that seat across from him he smirked and gave me a little wave, making Beau turn around to face Sam and I. They both stand up and make their way over to us. "Hey. Sage!" Beau says as he pulls me into a hug. "Hi." I shyly answer back. Sam stays there gawking at us. "Um, guys, this is my bestfriend, Sam." 

"Hi." Sam says awkwardly as she eyes Beau's which is still wrapped around me. "Um, Sam this Beau and Luke..." 

"Hey. beautiful." Luke winks at Sam. Beau gives Sam a hug and we go back to awkwardly standing there. "So, um, do you guys want to join us?" 

"Sure." The boys grab to chairs and take a seat on the two other ends of the table. The waiter takes their orders and Beau strikes a conversation. "How are you feeling?" 

"Much better. How about you guys?" 

"Im good." Beau responds, Luke just stares at his phone screen. "Where's the rest of the boys?" 

"The faggots were too lazy to go anywhere so I dragged Luke out with me." 

"Oh how lucky of us to have Luke and his bright social skills with us for lunch today." I sacastically say. Luke looks but from his phone and glares at me. I lean over and whisper to Beau, "You could have dragged the better twin over. I like Jai a lot better." I tease. (A/N: thats not true i like both twins equally and she's just teasing him and doesnt mean it!)  If looks could kill, i'd be dead right now. "Fucking doesn't matter. I need to go anyways, Florence is waiting for me." He smirks. "Of course she is." I say under my breath. "If you'll excuse me now." Luke fakely smiles before pushing his chair away and walking away from the table. "Excuse my brothers he's just-" 

"An asshole." I finish for Beau. Yep, Luke Brooks The Amazing Asshole. There goes the hero.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Wow this chapter is so boring and im so sorry. Ew what did I even write?? 

I FIND JIMMY KIMMEL SO FUNNY IDEK K EXCUSE ME IM WATCHING THE EMMA STONE LIP SYNC CUZ SHE IS QUEEN IN THAT VIDEO.

-Diana