Chapter 1

"We're going to Japan soon". I said tapping the glass on my turtles tank. I'd had the guy for four years now. Ever since word spread about project ; black widow . I've been in here , this place isn't as bad as the base I'll give it that. At first I wasn't sure what they'd do with me , since the public found out about the US government cross breeding kid to develop quirks and turning them in weapons we were all taken away.

       I thought they would've killed us all, but instead there sending us to international hero academies, me a hero, I can't even picture it, I was brought up to kill not save. How could I even save anyone with my quirk ? I'll know doubt be an offensive hero. UA academy huh, I've heard it's the most prestigious hero academy that Japan has to offer. They probably only accepted me for my quirk. Cellular destruction, I can kill anyone in less then a minute how do you even train someone with my power. It's not like I could go head to head with any of the students, they'd start die the second I focused my attention on them.

" hey, are you done packing". One of the officers asked. I got up , grabbing my suit case and my turtles portable tank. Japan the land of anime and sushi, hopefully I can graduate from this UA place and get my hero license in no time. I got up and made my way to the door frame looking back at this room one last time. I had no one to say goodbye to , no friends, my only friend, no family this turtle I was taking with me was honestly the only living thing I cared about. I'd never really been around teenagers my age before unless it was in violent situations,I was actually worried about that , my social skills are trash but then again I wasn't going down there to make friends. If someone tries to speak to me I'll just ignore them.

I made my way toward the jet accompanied by 4 guards armed with tranquilizer guns,I took a seat on one of the chairs and prepared myself to leave my homeland. The place that brung me nothing but pain. I was nothing more then a weapon to this land. I use to always wonder out of all the quirks on earth why was I born with cellular destruction. Why was I born into project black widow , there were times when I would pray to be quirkless. Endless days of training , karate,jujitsu, Kung fu, taekwondo , not to mention my parkour training. You name it I've studied it and mastered it.

The other kids at the base had nicknamed me Black Death more so because of my quirk being one that plagues the body causing it's target to die. I hated that name, my real name was raven . I hated that name to . I honestly didn't particularly like anything. I braved myself as the jet began to move.

———————————————————————————
UA ACADEMY : 8:15am

" enough". Mr.aizawa yelled the argument between bakugo and kirishima ceased. Everyone's attention focused on the seasoned hero .

" I have an announcement to make , this year our campus will be receiving a new foreign student , she will be joining class 1a -"

" so it's a girl , I hope she's hot ". Mineta Interrupted

" shut up". - aizawa yelled

" as I was saying, she is very different from all of our students here, her upbringing is quite different from your own, her skill set is unparalleled. Her quirk is powerful,Please do your best to welcome her into this academy". Aizawa finished

" I wonder who it is, Mr.Aizawa hardly gives anyone any type of praise and she hasn't even reached the building yet". Uraraka said

" yeah , she's a foreigner to, I wonder where from?" Midoriya questioned

" foreign huh, she's probably smokin". Kiminari said

" who cares , this girl who ever she is better not get in my way". Bakugo said his feet up on the desk while his arms rested behind his back.
———————————————————————————

" welcome young one". A very malnourished man greeted . I stood in what I assume is the main building .

" hello". I said doing a waving motion

" i am All might , who might you be?" He asked introducing hisself

" I'm raven , are you really all might?" I questioned. I'd seen a few pictures of all might growing up threw the years and this was not what I was expecting. If this is him , I think the media needs some more updated photos.

" oh yes, my appearance, well there's a reason but that's a story for another time I'm sure the students will fill you in on anything if not the Internet, anyways here is your schedule". He said handing me a piece of paper " as you know your class will be 1A , follow me , I will walk you to the dorms, don't worry about your stuff I'll have someone bring those up for you". He said

I followed behind the severely thin looking man we stopped at a  building named 1A alliance off campus but not too far from The highschool. All might if that's who he really is pushed open the door. I walked in behind him.

" this is the common area of the dorms".he said just then everyone's attention was on us. I stood there awkwardly, then decided the proper thing to do in a moment like this is wave.

" hi".

Most of the people in the common area seemed to be boys, they all had a unique look but the ones that happened to catch my attention at first glance was a green haired boy covered in freckles, a boy with half red , half white hair. And some fellow that looked like a bird.

" the new girls so hot". A little boy with purple balls on his head spoke.

" foreign girls are the best".a blonde haired boy said it felt weird just standing there and being judged by my appearance.

Just then three students came forward to me and All might . A boy with glasses, the green haired boy with freckles, and a girl with short brown hair.

" hi I'm uraraka". The girl said introducing herself

" I'm midoriya, but call me deku". The freckled boy said

" your so cute". I said

" uuuuh...I..I.. thank you". He said stammering his face beat red , did I say something wrong I offered him a compliment.

"Midoryia you lucky bastard". The small boy with purple balls on his head said

"I'm lida class 1A rep ". The boy with the glasses said

" I'm Raven but you can call me Rae". I said

" well I'll leave you to it, I hope you have fun getting to know your classmates ".All might said making his way towards the entrance. As soon as he left everyone seemingly walked up to me and started introducing themAccept one kid. He just left , didn't know his name , he had blonde spikey hair and this really mean look on his face, he seemed intimidating.

" wow todoroki your eyes are really cool, your hair to , your whole look is pretty badass". I said admiring and complimenting the odd eyed boy.

" damn it why dose he always get the hot girls , ". Mineta Complained

" thank you". He said suddenly his red side started to catch fire which took me by suprised

" don't worry it's just how his quirk reacts to him blushing". Sero said which then caused todoroki red side to burn a little brighter.

not to be weird or anything but could you show us your quirk?"The red haired boy kirishima asked

" well..I can't".i said

" why not?"

" I ..uh -". Then I was cut off

" she's probably tired she can show us all tomorrow during class". lida said