Chapter 2

I'd packed all my thing in, luckily I didn't have to worry about funds since the japnese government had pretty much set me up as part of the agreement with U.S. when taking custody of me. I wasn't even American anymore , I was a Japanese citizen like everyone else in this school. Can't say I missed the states though. I looked over at Lucas my turtle. My only companion in this world.. This turtle knew everything about me wether it accepted the information or not. I just hope no one ever catches me in here talking to him.

"I can't thank you enough": I said if it hadn't been for me running into kirishima in the common area I'd of been screwed. The schedule was useless if you didn't know your way around the building.Our morning teacher was someone by the name of Mr. Aizawa  and from what I've heard he isn't the kind of teacher you want to get  on the bad side of.

Me and the other students stood on the field, i heard that Mr . Aizawa was something of a classroom and PE teacher I hated morning drills but it was nothing that I couldn't handle. My focus was to graduate from this place and receive my hero license.

" don't mention it". Kirishima said  just then a worn out looking man , who looked to be in his early 30s with black shaggy hair and a weird scarf walked onto the feild.

" hello class", he greeted his voice was monotone and he looked bored out of his mind .This was the Mr. Aizawa the others spoke in fear of. The man didn't seem the least bit intimidating to me.

" I see our new student has arrived, introduce yourself to the class". He said

" I met them all yesterday". I said re introducing myself to them seemed pointless not to mention a complete waste of time.

" introduce yourself to the class". He said again this time it was menacing his whole face changed. Me and some of the students cowered a bit in fear. I see why the others are scared of him now.

" I' m Raven Reynolds but you all can call me Rae , I'm from the states". I said

" and your quirk Reynolds?". Aizawa asked

" my quirk is cellular destruction. If I focus,I can destroy the cells of any living thing at an excel orated rate ultimately resulting in that things death. It takes no longer then atleast a minute for the victim to die ,but I can only use it one thing at a time and ounce my concentration breaks so dose the cellular destruction". I informed

" whoa that's so cool". Kirishima said

" your quirks so strong". Deku said

" with a quirk like that , most people would probably expect you to be a villian ". Todoroki commented he wasn't entirely wrong I was brought up to assassinate , I've only ever lived for that purpose.

"Big deal". I Heard someone say , I turned to see the spikey haired kid from yesterday, is he always scowling like that.

" now raven , I have a request of you ,that you can refuse ,seeing as you can't use your powers to train . I've heard a lot about your combat abilities I'd like to sample them for myself". He said the whole class ouued . He wanted me to fight him in front the whole class.

What if I hurt him, hurting the teacher on the first day of school, isn't a good look, but then again I wasn't here to make friends.

" she's toast". The spikey haired kid said smirking

" Shut it ,bakugo". Kiminari said so that's his name.

" what was that, I'll blast your ass into next week". The Spikey haired kid yelled

" I would accept but, your my teacher and I wouldn't want to hurt you". I said everyone gasped a look of shock on all there faces.

" don't worry I won't let it escalate, I just wanna see what your made of kid , hopefully you live up to the hype". He assured