ו•°21°••×

°°°°°°°♡

°
°
°
°
°
°
°

"So, how's your health been doing?" RM set the flowers he had on the table. He handed Jin a strawberry bubble tea for him.

"I don't know, I'm effy about it." Jin said.

"Ah, well, atleast the nurse are taking care of you." RM said. He sat down next to Jin's bed where Jin sat on his bed.

"You think Yoongi's alright on tour?" Jin asked.

"I think he's handling the tour fine, everyone seems to like it. They should go to my concert instead though." RM said.

"Well, you should go on tour then." Jin said as he slurped his bubble tea.

"Hey, maybe you can come with me on my tour?" RM smiled with his dimples.

"What?! I don't think I can because of my health!" Jin giggled.

"No, you just don't want to because your Agust D will get all jealous and butt hurt that you're with his rival!" RM teased.

"Okay, maybe that is a little true." Jin said.

"Oh really? You should go on my tour!" RM said.

"Ehhh, I don't know, maybe when I get out of the hospital." Jin said as he stirred his bubble tea with his straw.

"I mean like, Yoongi went on tour with Park Jimin so like, it doesn't make a diff-"

Jin choked on his bubble tea and started coughing, he sat up as RM got up and put his hand on his back.

"Are you okay?!" RM asked with concern

"Park Jimin?!" Jin said in shock, still coughing.

"Y-Yeah?! Why? What's wrong?" RM asked.

"Well...."

.....

"Hey there!" I got on top of Yoongi's airplane seat. Yoongi turned to me and gave me a narrow look.

"I'm Park Jimin!" I smiled, putting my hand out.

" I think I already knew that." He turned away and continued to look out the window.

"When are you going to stop being so rude to me? Hm?" I asked.

"I'm not being rude to you. I'm just putting you in your place." Yoongi sternly said.