I'm 'Surprised'

This could not get any worse, the idea of falling for two guys is terrifying. How am I going to tell josh that I willingly kiss Jordan. I screamed in my pillows and threw it at the wall. I took it up immediately, wouldn't want germs on my pillow now would I?.

I texted Alex and she's coming over here. I need someone to talk to about all of this. A few minutes later Alex walked through the door.

"Hey"

"Hey, what's up?"

"I.... Think I like someone and its not Josh" I blurted instantly, she looked shocked by my words, "what!, who? "

Silence

Silence

Silence

"Still waiting for your answer" I looked at Jordan's bed, she gasped and her eyes widen. "Nooooooo" she the word.

"Yessssss" I replied

"You need to tell josh" I shook my head so hard it almost fell off my body.

Groan

"I will....I just need time"

We talked and Alex left.

___

Today is Josh's birthday and I'm so excited. I have so much things planned. I got out of bed, bathe and put on a nice pair of clothes. I walked to his dorm and dropped myself on the bed.
Wait! Where's josh? Hmm.
I scanned the room, josh stepped out of the bathroom and I ran into him.

"Happy 19th birthday " I hugged him so tight I think he almost passed out. I pulled back, he's catching his breath. "Thank you, babe"

He moved to his bed and took up one of the Pillows. I took the pillow out of his hand, he looked at me with raised brows.

"Let me do it, the only thing you're doing today is looking cute"

He backed away and sat in the chair, he watched me as I straightened the bed and arrange the pillows. We left his dorm and went to mine. When we get there I saw Alex with a cake in her  hands. There were candles, two to be exact, they are numbers 1 and 9. We sang happy birthday and he blew the candles.

I pulled Alex to the side so that Josh or Jordan couldn't hear. "You need to distract him for a few"

"I'm on it" she pulled josh by his arm and whispered something in his ears. He agreed then the both left.

Sigh

Jordan looked at me with raised brows, "what?"

"Nothing" he said before walking away, leaving me alone to suffer. I bought everything already I just need one thing.

Josh's POV

Alex dragged me through the mall. One of the perks of being born on Valentines Day. Everyone celebrates their love ones, I need to buy something for mal. I looked through the mall and picked out something very nice.

" Are you the distraction?" I had a feeling like Alex was distracting me for some reason.

" What for?"

"Nooooo.... Why would you think that?"
Hmm something's up, I know the drill, someone distracts me and keep me out until the party begins, typically teenage move. But I will pretend as if I don't know, keeping the surprise face and all.

" Nothing" we left the mall three hours later, Alex tried everything in her power to 'distract' me. Ice cream, shopping for clothes, bowling, even sculpting.

Note to self I'm never to sculpt ever again. My sculpture look like watermelon thrown in a blender. I know how to use paint brushes and pencil but sculpting is not my thing.

We got to the university at six, I bathe and changed my clothes. Alex burst through the door, "Alex!, what if I was naked?" I whined. Alex laughed and threw herself on my bed.
"Darling please, I've seen it all"

She told me we are going to a secret spot to have dinner, I played along and went. The place was huge from the outside it looked like a old building or something I hope it cleans up nice.

Mal POV

We waited for Josh to get here, Alex is suppose to have him here in the next five minutes. I heard someone talking, the lights were off and everyone hid. The door flung open and everyone jumped "surprise!". Josh smiled, he acted surprise but I can bet he knows what was going on.

Everyone is here, his parents, his friends and his cousins. Josh approached me and gave me a hug as well as a small kiss. The music is loud, the food is good this is the perfect party. Now the gift, I took the gift out of my car and went back to the party.

I pulled josh to the side and revealed my gift. It is a necklace with an M on it; m for Mal. And I have the J, he looked at the gift in awe and hug me tightly. "Thanks babe" he gave me a small peck and went back to the party.

I felt guilty for kissing Jordan last week, josh don't deserve that, he should have better. I emotionally cheated on my boyfriend with my best friend.

Hours passed and I was at the table eating food, I went to the microphone. "Hello...everyone?" Their heads turned to me. "I just wanted to say happy birthday to the birthday boy"
Everyone in the crowd cheered. "Happy birthday babe, I love you" josh mouthed love you too. I walked to Josh and he kissed me, the crowd awed. I smiled and went back to my activities.

The party ended in the next few hours. Everyone left and went their separate ways. Josh's parents are staying at an hotel with all his family.

I left with josh and went to his dorm. We sat there looking at each other Josh started to kiss me all over my face, its like he wanted to devour me. He pushed me on the bed, then he followed after. I could see the lust in his eyes, our mouths moved in sync.

Josh stripped immediately and I stared at his body; he smirked. I started to panic, he laid on top of me. Now we were both in the nude.

Josh kissed me hard, he paused and went into his draw. He searched for a few minutes and he finally found what he was looking for; a condom.

He smirked, his manhood swinging in front of him. He sat on the bed, "wait" I stroked his member and put it in my mouth. I bobbed slowly then I start to pick up the pace. A moan escaped joshes lips, he grabbed my hair and push my head down deeper. I could feel his dick lingering in the back of my throat.

My head continued bobbing up and down. "M-mal" Josh released his specimen in my mouth. I concentrated on the tasted and then I swallowed.

He taste good

I lent down and kiss him on
the lips and spread open my legs, he poked my entrance with his finger.

It felt weird, but nice and cold.

I'm panicking

He scissored me with one then two fingers.

It kinda hurt

He laid on top of me and poked my entrance with his member. He thrust into me and I could feel my body getting weak. It felt amazing, I just want to stay like this. He took it out half way then push it in again.

His breathing was uneasy, my breathing was uneasy.

He gave me a soft kiss, josh hit the right spot. I whimpered in pain.

"Oh god josh that feels go" he hit my prostate repeatedly.
Josh reached his climax and I followed closely behind.

He ripped of the condom, Josh wrapped his arm around me and kissed me passionately. We laid there naked, cuddling " josh...i love you"

"I love you too" then we were sleeping.

We laid there looking at the ceiling, I don't want to move. I went into the bathroom and bathe.

The water was cold and nice, I felt confused. How am I going to tell josh,

"Mal!" Josh shouted from outside, I changed and went outside and I saw josh crying. I sat next to him

"What's wrong?"

"Its....... My dad"