Chapter one

The sound of old rock music echoed from the garage while I work on my old chevy I got for my 18th birthday from dad. He always knew I enjoyed trucks more then stupid guns or regular stuff.

I sighed. Looks like I will have to get another hose for the transmission. I stand up, and hear a car door shut. Charlie must be here for the game. I sit down it's a little to hot I think to myself as I wipe the sweat away. hah hot. only if the kids my age in town would laugh at that like us reserved kids do.

I close my eyes only to hear charlie say my name as chill as he always does. "Jacob" charlie says "Yeah charlie in here" I say looking to the door. dad probably told him to tell me to go get them some beer or something.

charlie walks in holding a beer and a soda he hands me the soda "can we talk?" he sits down infront of me on a bucket, "Uh sure. what's up?"

He looks at his beer for a few seconds. I'm kinda starting to worry. Maybe I did something.

"So uh..How would you like to go to forks high school?.." I look at him confused almost shocked that he asked. "Why? I go to school on the reserve. Plus dad wouldn't let me, even If I said yes."

Charlie sighs slightly "I talked to billy and he said it was fine. I want bella to have someone she knows in forks school. so she won't be alone."

I nod slightly "can I think about it i'll swing by your house tomorrow. or work maybe. I just want to think about it a little bit"

Charlie nods getting up " sure i'll be at work late tomorrow so you can come to the office. Alright well I suppose I'll see you tomorrow" I watch him as he goes back to his car and drives away.

Ugh what am I going to do? I go inside and go to my room. I suppose I'll just dream and think about it.