Chapter two

I woke up to birds chirping cheerfully outside my window. I feel so refreshed and very excited for my new journey in forks high school. And of course I'll have bella by my side. I get up and get ready and practically run to my truck and drive to forks. I gotta tell charlie what I chose!

I park my truck outside the police station and go in and look for charlie spotting him in the corner of my eye. I walk over to him "I'll switch to forks school. For bella that is." charlie grins "Great!" he says pleased by his choice. "You go and tell bella I'll get billy to sign the paperwork right away and you will be in the school tomorrow with bella!"He jumps up almost running out the door.

I drive to charlies house as he said and knock on the door. Bella answers, shes so beautiful. even though shes awful pale.

"Hey bella! guess what?" I say excited as I walk in. she blinks wiping her hands on a towel and walks back in the kitchen "What? did you get a new truck to work on?" I follow her "No even better. I'm switching to forks high school. I start class tomorrow!".

Heh she will be so happy she will kiss me. I think as I grin at her as she reacts. "Really? why?" she says confused "You don't like people off the reserve I thought?" I chuckle and sit down "No I don't like everyone but I do like some of them. Like charlie... and you"I say a bit shyly.

She laughs "Well I guess we are both starting school here tomorrow then" I smile. her laugh is so cute god!

"Yeah I'm super excited. I'll pick you up tomorrow for school about 8 is that okay?" she nods checking what smells like deer stew. charlies favorite. "Do you ever fix stuff you like. Like chicken or turkey?" she looks at me holding back a laugh "Deer to me is better then fish" We both laugh at that. She isn't wrong fish can definetly get boring around here.

I stand up heading to the door "I should head home it's getting late I need to make sure I will be up on time. I'll see you tomorrow!" I leave smiling I'm excited now.

I get in my truck and drive home. I end up falling asleep at 8pm because I'm just so excited.