Chapter 2

You woke up to the sound of your alarm on your phone. You felt rested, which is probably because today was the concert. You got up out of bed smiling from ear to ear. "Todays the day! I can't wait!" You said to yourself. You took a shower and put on a shirt with J-hopes bt21 character on it and some black leggings. You put your hair up in a ponytail and looked in the mirror. "I look good for once!" You thought. Suddenly your thoughts were interrupted by your stomach growling, so you decided to get food. "What should I eat today?" You thought. You went out to find a restaurant and came across a Panda Express. (Lol i had to, Sorry 😂) you went in and ate. After you finished eating you looked at the time on your phone and gasped, it was almost time for the concert. You rushed out and headed to the concert arena. You arrived in time and handed your ticket to the ticket clerk and went in. "Thank god I got here in time" You thought.
You entered the stadium and found your seat. There were so many people screaming and crying, "the members didn't even come out yet and all of this commotion" You thought. A few minutes later the concert started and everyone screamed including you. The members introduced themselves and started talking to the fans. You were so happy, you didn't think anything could go wrong this night. All of the sudden you heard screaming, but not normal screaming, it was a fearsome scream. Your turned around and saw a guy running at jhope with a knife. You were shocked but before you knew it you felt a sharp pain in you stomach. You finally noticed you had jumped in front of jhope and were stabbed. You felt faint and realized you were falling, but someone catches you. You looked up at him and noticed it was Jhope. "Hobi oppa.." you mumbled. He looked down at you with sadness and shock. "Why..??" He said with fear in his eyes and voice. But before you can answer you passed out from blood loss.