Chapter 7: Nightmare

With a jolt, (y/n)'s eyes shot open. His eyes traced the room, everything was poorly lit. Kind of like a cleché lair that mad scientists would stick an 'experiment' in. (Y/n) didn't fail to notice the binds on his wrists that constricted his movements, forcing him to the sturdy chair that he couldn't wiggle his arms free from, despite his great efforts.

Frantically, he tried to pull his hands apart from their position, pulling at it like the way he got of zip ties. But it was all in vain. The material rubbing on (y/n)'s skin started making his wrists sore and ichy, he knew for sure if he ever got out that there would be scaring due to his feeble attempts of escape.

His hands relaxed lightly as he glared at the concrete floor beneath him.

With an angry growl something moved around in the shadows. (Y/n)'s head whipped up to look at the corner of the room. The something hissed out again and a not so animal like scream could be heard from God knows where. Following that came nothing but silence, an eerie silence.

The only sound that filled now filled the mysterious room was (y/n)'s shaky breathing, and in wich that wasn't very calming.

Oh how he wished he was home, he would rather be with his abusive dad than here. Where ever here is. And honestly, he found the fact that he wanted to be with his dad terrible. The thought alone would make him throw up.

His heart would speed up every time he heard foot steps passby, his mind clouded with fear. And all he could do was wish for someone to come and help him.

He sung nursery rhymes that he remembered his mother would use to sing him to sleep, the soothing songs only seemed to have darker meanings now that he was older.

Scientists came in and out of the room occasionally, they would disappeared into the dark corner of the room for hours. As if that was an exit.

As (y/n) saw them return, they always looked different. The way they walked was much lazier that it was when they walked in, the shoulders were slumped forwards and they looked physically and mentally exhausted.

(Y/n) hoped he didn't have to go in there.

~~~~ ~~~~~~~

He couldn't help but blame chat noir for this as people with lab coats and gas masks appeared in the poorly lit room.

'It's always chats fault.'

(Y/n) squinted as a light above home was turned on and he found himself being forcibly dragged to a different location in the room, one of the darker areas he looked into often praying that nothing in there would come out and eat him alive.

His eyes would catch glimpses of others in cages, others in glass tanks and others strapped or even chained down.

His eyes fell onto a specific blonde, who when he looked up to see who was passing by Regret filled green eyes locked with (e/c) ones, he seemed to try to pull forwards on the chains that held him, he thrashed against the chains. Despite the fact that he was in a cage, they still kept him from getting out.

"Shut up, cat." A scientist said, pushing a button. Filling the cage with a lime green gas, wich fogged up the glass. As it cleared (y/n) could see the dazzling green eyes wide with pain his the blone's body changed, morpfed into a cat like figure. His hair was spiked up crazily, his body encased with black fur and his eyes seemed to be an even brighter green.

The clanging of the chains stopped and he slumped forwards, his face was distorted as if he were in pain.

(Y/n) looked at the blonde mortified.

"Chat?" (Y/n) whispered softly. The cat that swore to save him, the cat that said that he would take him to a better place.

(Y/n) glanced over Chat's body. Seeing how physically exhausted he was, swear dripped down his chin. His eyes hollowed, as if he didn't get what he expected.

~~ ~~~~~

Being thrown in a glass tank made (y/n) feel almost like a lizard that was only given attention to when it was being fed or being tortured.

(Y/n) didnt not want to feel like the lizard he owned as a kid.

He started to think that this was all some type of pay back for how he would make his lizards go through small tests.

~~~~~~

He knew when a scientist was watching him, he could see their reflection on the other side of the tank. They always had those stupid gas masks on, protecting their selves from the chemicals they were releasing into the rooms.

(Y/n) sat on the cold floor of the tank, looking out of the glass towoards the otherside of the room. Where a blonde hung from his wrists, screaming and mutating. Twisting into yhe cat like creature, watching the scientists with painfilled forest green orbs.

The horror, this wasn't a pretty sight. It was a sight from a horror movie, or some demented little kids dream that he some how managed to get sucked into.

(880 words)