Entrance Exam Pt.2

We arrived at U.A. and where admiring it when we were interrupted by an ash blonde boy with a scowl. He angrily told us "move it extras." Then he saw Midoriya who was a little bit ahead of us and said " move Deku before I set you on fire." I of course got in the way because if you hurt my friends or even make me think you will; we've got some problems. I told him " try and I put you to sleep."He turned around and looked at me then said "you want to go bitch."I replied "sure I can beat you any day I am recommend I just don't want to be judged for being recommended so I skipped it and I'm taking this entrance exam." He tsked and walked off probably because if you say personal stuff people get awkward. I then turned to Midoriya who looked very shocked and I asked if he was ok. He asked "are you really recommend?" I gave the honest answer which was yes I don't want to get in because I'm spoiled or thought highly of; I want to get in because I earned it. I said ''anyways lets go ahead and go to where we are supposed to be ,'' because it seamed kinda tense after what just happened. We also could be late. After we found the room for the entrance exams we took a seat by Boom Boom (Bakugou) and then the pro hero Present Mic started explaining. He said that there are two parts of the test the practical and the written.   For the practical we are going to be fighting robots with point values 1-3. It's kinda like a video game. A guy with blue hair and glasses then stands up and say their are 4 robots on the pamphlet. Present Mic explained it was a dud. Then the blue guy points out Midoriya and says " quit distracting people if you're not here to take this seriously then leave." I couldn't stand that so I said " I believe you are wrong he isn't meaning to distract anyone. He is just excited to attempt to get into this school which proves that he is working harder than you by far." I then sat down waiting for more details about the exam. We are going to be in different battle grounds okay. I wonder if I will be in the same area as Midoriya or Boom Boom. I asked "what ground are you guys in ; I'm in C." Katsuki gruffly responded that he was in A while Midoriya softly said he was in B. I wished them both good luck and headed to the ground. It's time to get started my puppets. Hahaha! Your eyes clouded with bloodlust.