pitch's incounter

Pitch pov:
Wondering threw the shadow is my speacelty but why im in the day time hiding in the shadows is because the glob said i had one belever so i left my layer to go find this child that beleved in i, the boogieman, but to my foundings i havent found my child yet the house i went to that said the child lived only had adult stuff so my glob probly had a glitch in it or something. Thats what i thought till i saw a college studint in all black, she had black hair and some black, Blue and dark green feathers in her hair  she was vary pretty yet i knew adults can not see i and or the gardians because they dont beleve in us, but this woman was very pretty in her black top and black shorts that showed off her tattoo on her leg, her green eyes looked pretty as well maybe it was because she had gray in them.

 Thats what i thought till i saw a college studint in all black, she had black hair and some black, Blue and dark green feathers in her hair  she was vary pretty yet i knew adults can not see i and or the gardians because they dont beleve in us, b...

( what mangle looked like )

( what her tattoo looked like )

At that momment i heard some woman go to this pretty lady saying ' hay mangle !' so her names mangle? ' yes ' she spoke and i swear my heart started pounding fast and im not sure why ' mangle i have big news!'  'what is it ' ' ninja day is coming here so we all get to dress up as ninjas! ' ' really now? ' ' ya ! arnt u exsited ' ' of course but what are u going to wear u dont have any black for a ninja outfit ' ' shit ....I forgot ... May i...'  ' yes u may i have a outfit u can use ' ' i dont want anything to mess up my....' ' hair? Yes i know ' ' haha ' both the girls laughed but i focused on the young lady mangle.

Mangle's pov:
While my friend and i were talking and laughing i felt watched even before she come over to me telling me ninja day is comeing. I looked around but didnt really see anything but a figure of a man in the shadows but really i just marked it off as anouther college student smoking a cigeret with a few of his friends. I was exsited though i like ninja day and cop day and all the other dress up days we have. ' oh! mangle i have a question for u ' i was snaped out of my thoughts by my friend meme ' ya what is it ? ' ' does getting a tattoo hurt? im only asking because your the only one out of our friend group that had the guts to get a tattoo ' ' haha geting a tattoo wasent that bad i didnt  even feel it but then agian i suppose i wouldn't sents im always doing something to get hurt haha ' ' true i wanted to get one thats why only because yours looks so pretty and i wanted one to make my arm or back pretty ' she stated ' you know if u want to get a tattoo on your back u eather have to take your bra off or have it unstraped while your laying on a table right ' i asked her ' n n never mind! ill get it on my arm ' she said stuttering ' haha scared?' ' theres perverts mangle! and there everywere'  ' haha ' ' its not fucking funny mangle ' ' haha noted i know your scared of perverts , and boys' ' it always starts with a boy ' she shiverd ' maybe dont get a male tattoo artist but u know wemon can be perverts to right ' ' i know , u are one when u wanna be ' she stated stairing at me ' you just dont try and fuck people  u just make dirty jokes without knowing it or u say something dirty because your being way to honest ' ' well u dont want me to lie so ya ill tell u what u asked it may not be what u wanna her but still '.