ninja day

Mangle's pov~
Today is ninja day and i promised my friend meme she can use one of my outfits so she was over. ' here meme u can use this one '  i told her handing her the cloths           ' thanks '  after a bit we were both dressed in our outfits.

 ' here meme u can use this one '  i told her handing her the cloths           ' thanks '  after a bit we were both dressed in our outfits

( meme's outfit)

( mangles outfit)

( mangles outfit)

' omg mangle we look so cool ' meme said happly and joyful ' haha yes yes we do'       ' this outfit is all leather right ' ' oui ' ' what? ' ' hmm? oh i forgot u dont speek french i said yes meme'  ' oh ok haha'.

Pitch pov ~
Mangle looked hot in here ninja outfit but something about the cloths on her made me have a image of a woman that looked like her , but what was strange was that the image was from my past before i became the boogieman. I cant put my finger on it but its something about her and i need to know more.

Mangle pov~
After we got to the main bulding we went to class and hungout as ninjas all day so it was fun being all sneaky and scaring the teachers all day haha my math teacher screamed juat because i looked at her she said my green eyes were scary and said i need to stop wearing black makeup i told her nah and she just smiled and told me       ' good stay yourself'.  meme said her day was cool to she said that a lot of boys from her class was trying to get her number but her being her and being scared of boys because she thinks all are pervs she just ran out of the class screaming i couldn't help but laugh.

Pitch pov~
i fallowed mangle and her friend meme all day mangle did give me eye contact and was wrighting me messeges on a sticky note so i did talk to her on that but the day will come to a end sooner or later rn were in the last class of the day so thats good i was getting bored of hearing the lecture in her ELA class  yet mangle seem like she had fun correcting all her teachers on how they got surtean things wrong so it was fun seeing her smile but i swear i thought i saw fangs in her mouth....

Authors note : well im gonna stop here for now its 1:15am were i am rn so im getting tired. Hope u like my story