ㅡ o n e 🌹

*  .       *   .      .  *
❝︎  your voice calling my name     . ✩︎    .*
    .   * .    makes my heart drop ❞︎     
*    ✩︎   .*
         *    

---

classes are done.

jaemin keeps his attention to jeno, who's been the whole afternoon expressionless, only nodding his head when he's talking to him.

if it's for him, it would be painful at all, he know jeno has to let go his pain but he doesn't want seeing him sad.

as soon as they arrive at their dorm, jeno dump himself on his bed, in complete uniform. second till the other hear some few sobs coming from him so jaemin silently move beside him and rub his back.

"hey, it's alright" he comforted him.

"no, i screwed, i should have confessed my feelings sooner or even before she snd jinyoung know each other, she's been my friend since we started high school, im a loser" jeno mumble under his pillows.

"no you're not, well you got me here and--" jaemin paused upon remembering what jeno cover up earlier before he and jeno leave the two.

slowly getting blushes, he remove his hand from jeno's back. not so long, jeno stops crying and rises himself with eyes soaring.

jaemin finds it adorable. he playfully squish jeno's cheeks earning an annoyed expression from the other.

"aren't you the fluffiest when you cry" he jokes. jeno slightly punch him by his arm as soon as they chuckled at each other.

"your making fun of me don't you?" jeno responded. jaemin shrug his shoulders then slowly lie himself beside jeno, it was a tiring day afterall.

"...is it because i fake our relationship to cover up with the two earlier?" he heard jeno added making him to grow shivers all over his nerves as he rises up again.

"w-what? no! it's fine anyway-- well, i know we're friends but--" jaemin screwed his words, completely speechless.

"im sorry about that, it's just-- i can't bear to appear like a complete loser to them" jeno replied.

he hang his head downwards. "but nana, it really does hurts" his voice slightly gets higher as he whined like a kid then embrace jaemin back to the bed.

the two were now laying with jeno ugly crying while embracing jaemin. jaemin remained surprised but he is used to it already, jeno loves cuddling, and he likes it.

"you should stop okay, you looks ugly when crying" jaemin keeps on mocking him so jeno embraced him tightly. jaemin screamed from the tightness as he try pushing jeno away from him, ended up with the two to just laugh it out.

silence again. jeno was still hugging him. knowing jeno's just riding his jokes of comfort, he still could feel the sadness from his face.

"it's okay really, you don't have to sulk under my neck okay?" he whisper to the other. he then hesr him smirk as a response.

seconds then jeno rises up then place himself directly on top of him, now staring at each other. jaemin felt blood rush all over his body up to his head so he tried not to freak out again.

"w-what now?" he asked the other.

"nana loves me right" jeno playfully asked him.

if means a different meaning, he would tell him directly, jaemin admits. he ignore stares at him for the mean time, deeply thinking it might be one of his plans again with his love life.

"na, can we... " jeno stutters making him to return his glance at him, seeing jeno a bit flustered with pink tints on his cheeks as well.

"can we pretend were together, til classes ends before summer?"

he heard it, yet he wants to clear out. only to make his jaws wide opened with jeno patiently waiting for his response.

"hey, nana, your spacing out for seconds, please respond" jeno snapped him out.

"what?! but isn't that enough earlier? i mean-- whhhhat?" he replied, completely unsure about jeno's plan.

"im sorry, it's the only way i can forget about her until classes ends, and besides, it's a few weeks away so... " jeno replied.

he forcely pushes jeno away from him, now the both are sitting on jeno's bed with him ignoring stares at the other.

"but jen, i mean-- we don't even have experiences of being in a relationship, how are we supposed to make this out? like, y-you don't even like boys or... " jaemin shyly utters as he crosses his arms.

"just, when she's around, please nana" jeno begs.

it's not a bad idea but surely is deadly enough for him. jaemin felt it was such a huge decision to make but he don't want jeno to see him differently.

he sighed. "o-okay, fine but--" jaemin didn't even finished talking when jeno hugs him again while screaming yeheys, making the two to fall down to the ground.

"thank you thank you thank you" jeno said while the both was still on the ground.

just as when jeno was about to mockingly kiss him on his cheeks, jaemin timingly glances at him, letting his lips to touch jaemin's upper lips instead.

and the world for the two stops with them staring at each other, bodies together with both of their lips touching each other softly.

。。。to be continued