Chapter Fourteen

***Hazel's POV***

Dan and I didn't talk for the rest of the journey to Alexandra Palace. It was now 11:00am and we were in a taxi going to the venue. Dan and Phil's meet up started at 2:00pm and I didn't have one. So I supposed I might make an appearance at theirs or just go out into the main area and hope that I don't get mobbed. I have about 50,000 subscribers, and pretty happy at the moment. I love YouTube, that's how I pay my rent. I make about £25 per video and try to upload 2 or 3 times a week that means £50-£75 a week. It's not much, but it does the job.

The car pulled into the rear car park and we got out before registering with the people in the green room. Dan and Phil had to put me and Sofia down as their guests because I wasn't asked to be a special guest this year, and I don't even think Sofia is a YouTuber.

We walked into the green room and Dan, Phil and Sofia walked off to talk to some of their friends who I didn't know. So I decided to sit down on a sofa. I took out my phone and replied to some of my @ replies and tweeted that I was at summer in the city. A boy with a curly quiff sat next to me on the brown sofa.

"Hi, are you Hazel? You have a small YouTube channel, don't you?" He said to me. I looked up to see who it was, KICKTHEPJ?

"Yes, indeed. Are you are KickthePJ?" I smiled up at him.

"Indeed he is." A girl who looked as if she was in her late teens sat the other side of me.

"HANNAH?" I grabbed hold of her and hugged her tightly. "IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!" We laughed.

"It's good to see you too." PJ, Hannah and I spent the next half and hour having a mother's meeting and catching up what we had all been doing since Hannah graduated University.

"Hannah I am finally here! It took me so long to get through all those fans I was literally getting mobbed and I... Oh hello there." Another girl with long, curly brown hair came over to Hannah.

"Hello. Have I met you before?" I asked her.

"I don't think so." She shook her head. "Are you Hannah's older sister?"

"Yep!" I replied.

"That's Emma." PJ said, standing up and walking over to her. Hugging her from behind. "Hannah's best friend. And my wonderful girlfriend. Just don't tell the fans." He winked.

"Awe that's so cute!" I clapped my hands in joy.

We 4 had another catch up for about 20 minutes which consisted off the love story between Emma and PJ, and how Hannah met PJ and Emma.

Dan walked over to us.

"Hey Hazel. I have been looking everywhere for you! Come on I literally left the meet up to come and find you, PEOPLE WANT TO MEET YOU!" He screamed in excitement. "Oh, hey Peej. Hi Emma, Hi Hannah." He pulled me to my feet.

"Wait how do you know my sister?" I asked in confusion.

"Your sister?" He asked.

"My sister. Hannah." I said, pointing to her.

"You are sisters?! OK THIS STORY IS FOR ANOTHER TIME I NEED TO MEET MY PHANS!!" Dan ran off dragging me with him.

"Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...." I shouted to Peej, Hannah and Emma as I was pulled through a curtain.

Screaming happened.