51

8:05AM

8:05AM

Jeongguk calmy hummed a song to himself as he went inside the cafe. It was nostalgic for a moment, remembering how he worked there and greet every costumer that comes in. The smell of fresh-filled coffee beans and the customers' hot and cold beverages mixed to linger in the place.

Yoongi on the other hand was fiddling with his phone. Checking DMs and trying his best to reply to each one he sees. He's only consuming a little of his drink since he wants to finish it with the younger one. He took enough pictures to post it in his story.

"Yoongi hyung!" Jeongguk greeted from the back, his arms wrapped around gently on the rapper's shoulder before pulling way. Yoongi looked at him and smiled, he was glad. He was glad jeongguk showed up, he missed him.

"Is this for meee?" Yoongi nodded and gestured jeongguk to take a sip. The younger smiled and happily took a sip. It was an 'iced coffeenut latte', the younger thought. Jeongguk kept his phone away and turned it to silent. He don't want anyone to ruin his date with yoongi today and most certainly he don't want to ruin his own date by being in his phone a lot.

Yoongi cleared his throat and sit up, "So, how are you?" Jeongguk's eyes grew as he put down his drink. "I'm doing well, hyungnim. There's a new video coming up tomorrow actually." The older hummed. Can it be that their date is the new video that'll be uploaded tomorrow?

"Is it our date today?" The bunny blinked and chuckled right away. "No, hyung. Actually.." Jeongguk looked away. He doesn't want to meet yoongi's eyes right away but you know he can't help but look at the beauty that is right in front of him.

"I actually like you, okay? I really want to spend my time with you rather than vlogging it and posting it in public. I want to get to know you more, hyungie. I want to know how you like your coffee so I can change it and make it so that it reminds you of me. I want to know until what time are you still up doing work so I can go and be there with you and sleep. I really do like you." He finally said it. He finally confessed to yoongi without peeing his pants. Yoongi blinked this time and both of them flushed.

"That was so bold of you to tell me that, Jeongguk-ah. I really do like you too. For years, I've been waiting for someone to be there for me and get me out of a dark place my mind is living in. Every time I come to see you, it's like the weather clears up in my head.

Everything about me likes you too much, Jeongguk. How stupid I was to deny it to hoseok but I actually do. Ever since we met, I can't stop thinking how cute your bunny teeth are and how I want you to sing in one of my tracks.

I don't want to rush things but I'm so sure now that I like you." Yoongi held jeongguk's hand to his, pressing his lip softly on top of his palm. Jeongguk's breath hitched. His heart started to beat fast and he can feel all the butterflies coming back to his tummy ever since he saw one of yoongi's video.

"Y-Yoongi hyung...I made a picnic thingy for us. Do you want t-to eat breakfast there.." Jeongguk said in a faint voice, biting his bottom lip and trying really hard not to smile from ear to ear.

"Sure thing, baby. Finish your drink first tho. We have all the time in the world." Yoongi gave a reassuring smile as jeongguk hides his face. 'He called me baby?!'

Jeongguk tried to maintain his laughter since It would be embarrassing to laugh his ass off at a cafe

Jeongguk tried to maintain his laughter since It would be embarrassing to laugh his ass off at a cafe. Yoongi kept saying pickup lines and taking a video every time. It would be a good wedding video in the future if you ask me.

"Jeongguk-ah. Kissing burns 5 calories a minute." The younger looked at him weirdly as yoongi proceeded to say, "How about a workout?" winking after.

Jeongguk punched yoongi's arm slightly, giggling as they both stand up from their seat. "Picnic time, hyungie!" The older chuckled as he held jeongguk's hand, he intertwines it with his as they went along to share a good breakfast together.

Let's be real, yoongi hates getting hot out in the sun. He rather stays inside his studio with all the lights open but the sun? No. It's with jeongguk tho. He's willing to do anything as long as it's with jeongguk. Besides, the sun won't burn that much anyway since it's still morning.

"Oh wait— let me take a picture of you first. just pose just like how you saw me earlier, okay?" Yoongi nodded as he went back to the seat he was before. Jeongguk took out his phone took a picture of yoongi.

 Jeongguk took out his phone took a picture of yoongi

"Hyungie looks so good. I like you so much oh god." Jeongguk mentally squealed as they both sat down on the laid blanket. Yoongi took out the box filled with their breakfast. They were having a good weather surprisingly and pet owners are walking their pets out.

Yoongi was surprised how much their breakfast looked good and knowing jeongguk prepared it all for them. Jeongguk smiled and clapped his hands. "Thank you for coming with me today, hyungie. Let's enjoy the day with each other and eat a looot!" Jeongguk giggled as he threw himself to yoongi, hugging him tight. Yoongi patted his back and kissed his cheeks softly, "of course, baby. we will eat a lot, hm?"

"I like you, yoongi hyung."

"I like you too, jeongguk-ah."