Chapter 14: Strange Tides

"So were all in agreement then?"

"Yes, Student Council President."

"Okay, you are all dismissed."

Here we go...

I made my way out of the Student Council room and down the hallway to the broadcasting room. I come up to the mic and wait to get the green light from the broadcasting club's members.

Click.

"Hello Students of Lawrenceville Prep School, this is Akashi Seijuro, your Student Council President. This announcement is marking of the beginning of the spring festival races. As every year here in Lawrenceville Prep, I will read who is representing each class in each race.

In the 100 meter dash for class 1-A, we have Ryu Hyun, Class 1- B Jumin Han, Class 1-C Tetsu Kurono and Class 1- D Denki Osaka.  In the bread roll competition for class 1-A Yuki Aiknawa, Class 1- B Kise Aizawa, Class 1-C Sansa Todoroki and Class 1-D Kota Shoto.

For the obstacle course race, representing Class 1-A, Vice President of the Student Council, (Y/N) Carrington, Class 1-B Saeyoung Choi, Class 1-C myself, President of the Student Council, Akashi Seijuro and Class 1-D Shota Midoriya.

Running in the 500 meter dash we have, Class 1-A Kia Tomura, Class 1-B Jaehee Kang, Class 1-C Yoongi Park and Class 1-D Taeyung Cho.

Finally in the relay race, representing Class 1-A, we have Yoosung Kim and Ryu Hyun as partners, Class 1-B Jumin Han and Saeyoung Choi as partners, for Class 1-D we have Kota Shoto and Kim Sun as partners. I have a notice for class 1-C, due to a late transfer in the year we were short one student till (Y/N) Carrington volunteered to partner with myself, so Class 1-C can compete in the race.

Let's hear a round of applause for the Vice President of the Student Council!"

I could hear the cheers, even from inside the building. With a small smirk I yelled into the mic.

"Let the games being!"

With that, I nod to the broadcasting members and the announcement cuts out.

Now let's get this all organized...

(Y/N) POV

"God Damit Eric you need to be in bed! Go back to your dorm!"

"Shut it you hag!"

We stand in front of the stands that are separated by class. My PE shirt fit too tight around my chest and my shorts were constantly riding up. Damn growth spurts. In addition to that, my blue ribbon headband assigned per class kept falling down my face. Wherever I go, I feel eyes constantly following me. It's extremely uncomfortable. While Eric and I argue in front of the entirety of Class 1- D, behind me I hear a starting gun go off.

We're off to the races, that for sure.

"(Y/N) we need you on the stand as VP, move your butt!" I hear a council member yell next to the race track.

I glare at my brother and mumble "we're not finished here."

"Ya sure, whatever you say."

"Humph"

I stomp off to the race track and start to cheer for the runners.

"Go Zen!! Go Jumin!!"

The race ended as soon as it began, in first place reviving 10 points was Zen, next in second reviving 5 points was Jumin and finally in third place receiving 2 points was Denki Osaka from class 1-C.