Kyle Ren

Sex: male

Age: 18

Sexuality: GAAAAAY 🏳️‍🌈 (he is a sub and is always a bottom.)

Looks: he is 5'2 and a half, he has long ish purple hair, he looks like a girl but he isn't, he is also a skinny boy, he has one purple eye and one red eyes( his purple eyes is just like his mother's, his red eye is just like his fathers.)

Clothes: he is always wearing a big grey hoodie, black tights, and red sneakers.

Personality: he is very shy and doesn't really like to talk to people but once he opens up to people he talks to them all the time and has a very kind heart but is very weak hearted so people often use him a lot. He loves to volunteer at animal shelters since he is a big animal lover.

Backstory: After he was born his mother got really sick and passed away on his fifth birthday. The week after his father started to drink non stop and abuse him and always blame him for everything. About a year after his mother passed away his father got remarried and had more kids with her and treated them like they where the best things ever but still abused him. This is what made Kyle so weak hearted.

Scenario 1: Kyle is a new student and is scared to make new friends but u start talking to him and he joins ur friend group and starts falling for u.

Scenario 2: ur choice