XII - Kinu

Hello everyone! It's time for a new round of uploads! Enjoy the usual skit before the chapter. Also, thanks to everyone for all your support. I somehow feel that i don't say it enough. If i say it all the time, then please be patient with my memory loss :P

Enjoy! XD

Amaterasu: *slumped in chair with a groan * Ugh, hello everyone. Ami here. Don't mind me, I'm just trying to digest....and ignore this tummy ache....ugh, too much.....ice...cream @.@ I knew I should have stopped at the last two banana splits and milkshake...

The hooded girl: But they tasted so goooood! T.T

Amaterasu: I guess there is one thing that we can have no regret over...our wallets! ^_^ It was so nice for Akio to treat us ^.^

Kinu: So that's why he was crying in a corner this morning -_ -''

Amaterasu: Gyah! Miss Kinu! Uh...uhm.....it was all Akio's idea! He was the one who said not to hold back!

The hooded girl: ^^” Yeah, sure he said that. *mutters at Amaterasu * Like she’ll actually believe that.

Amaterasu: Weeell it couldn't hurt to try >.>

Kinu: -_ -''' I'm right here, hearing all this...

Amaterasu: Alright, fine! We are sorry!!! T.T I'm just a poor innocent victim in all this, but I am sorry!

The hooded girl: *clears throat * So, Kinu, tell us… what do you make of Taryn and her team?

Kinu: I'm just happy that they aren't over dramatic like 'some' people. *mutters * I believe I now know where Akio gets it. -.- '''

Amaterasu: T.T I feel so unloved now

The hooded girl: We are not dramatic! T.T

Kinu: *sighs * Next question please. I promised Akio I wouldn't take so long. He wants to go drown his sorrows in tea and dango.

Amaterasu: We didn't make him feel that bad about our ice cream buffet, did we? We're sorry! T.T

The hooded girl: Wait… you’re going on a date with Akio? *glares at Kinu *

Kinu: * blushes* I-it's not a date! Mind your own business!

Amaterasu: Actually >.> the hooded girl kinda has a thing for Akio, so I'd be careful not to cause any trouble....please ^_^''''

The hooded girl: *crosses arms and pouts*

Amaterasu: Besides, we went out with Akio last night to the ice cream parlor. Doesn't that kinda count as a date? So it's Kinu's turn now. Sharing is caring ^.^

Kinu: That sounds so....wrong. -_ -'''

The hooded girl: You know… I actually have to agree with Kinu. That does sound kinda creepy

Amaterasu: Huh? Why does that....oh....*finally thought about it * ^/////^''' Uh, let's forget about that conversation. Ahahaha...ha...ha >///>

Kinu: -.-''' I'll say it again...Next question please for the sake of us all

The hooded girl: Okay… uhm… let’s see…. Ah yes! Capture the flag! Who do you think will win?

Kinu: I can't believe I got caught up in that. It's all Akio's fault.

Amaterasu: Uh, isn't it really your fault for falling for his antics? >.> Just saying...

The hooded girl: Come on, isn’t it fun? ^_^ Admit it, it is fun.

Kinu: * sighs* I can never win. First Akio, and now you two. Fine, I guess it's a little fun. It's interesting, but if I get in trouble, then I'll tear into all of you.

Amaterasu: *GULP!* ^^''''

The hooded girl: Trouble? >.> I don’t know the meaning of that word >.> * sweatdrops and looks around nervously*

Kinu: -.-“ Kami help me. Just get on with the story so I can leave now.

Amaterasu: T.T Miss Kinu hates us, doesn't she? *Hugs thehoodedgirl *

The hooded girl: *cries* I don’t know! You made her this way! T.T

Kinu: S-stop! *doesn't handle crying people well * Please, stop crying. I don't hate either of you okay. Now stop!

Amaterasu: Really? So then, you'll sit here with us until the chapter is over?

Kinu: Not a chance. I want to go home.

Amaterasu: *puppy dog face *

Kinu: That's not going to work.

Amaterasu: *Puppy dog eyes intensify*

Kinu:......-_-' Alright, fine.

Amaterasu: Success!! ^_^

 The hooded girl: YAY! *hugs Kinu * Everyone! Enjoy the next chapter!

 Kinu: I don't know how, but these girls have managed to get everyone wrapped around their fingers, haven't they? -____- “

Amaterasu: Ehehe, probably *innocent smiles*

The hooded girl: Because we’re awesome like that! *holds up thumbs *

Amaterasu: That's right, we're awesome. Everyone can't help but love us ^.^

Kinu: Or you two are just good at manipulating the public. *sighs* Alright. On with the chapter. Hope your adoring fans...*mutters* if they are of their own free will....enjoy the latest chapter.