Chapter - 6

Swara's POV

I was scared in this darkness. I wanted to shout but it's like my tongue stop working. He closed the door and slowly comes close to me. With his every step I'm backing but soon I got trapped in wall.

What is enmity I had with walls as they always made me trap?

The moment he snatch the phone he blocked the number as Nikhil was calling again then Uttara comes there and his angry expression change in smile

The moment he snatch the phone he blocked the number as Nikhil was calling again then Uttara comes there and his angry expression change in smile. Uttara giving us teasing look left. I wanted to go but he said.

"We need to talk something important"

It's feel trap where I wanted to shout but couldn't....he took me in a room and now I'm trap. His breathing on me makes my heart beat increase. I don't know why his closeness always makes me helpless.

"I-i" Damm it! Why am I stammering? He must be very much satisfied. No I can't let him win. Be strong Swara.

"Listen Mr. Maheswari you can't scared me." His smirking devilish look giving me goosebumps, his look was mocking as if I'm lying. Okay fine I'm scared but I'm not gonna accept it.

"I don't care what you feel. Scared or not but this is the last warning. Forgot that Nikhil and enjoy our marriage or-" his voice was dangerous and full of warning.

"Or?" I repeat but he didn't answer.

"I thought you better know. I don't want that guy to suffer in hospital" i glare at him angrily but before I could say anything he kissed me. I tried to push him with my free hands but he's like a wall standing holding my waist. For a second I stopped pushing tired, tears made there ways and soon he stop and wipes my tears.

 For a second I stopped pushing tired, tears made there ways and soon he stop and wipes my tears

"Jaan i don't like your tears. You should be happy. Love you" peaking my lips he left.

Helpless & Scared

That's what I'm feeling now. Soon everyone left and he gave me a warning look. It's like I'm trapped. I don't want Nikhil to get harm because of me nor I wanted to marry him.