tight pants

The year was 1973 and Crowley was wearing the tightest trousers Aziraphale had ever seen on anybody. It seemed to be all the rage with rebellious teenagers - some of the boys even took trousers apart and sewed them back together tighter. It was a fashion movement Aziraphale could not quite get behind.

Crowley, however, seemed to be absolutely invested in it and Aziraphale could not help but agree that those trousers really did a lot for his figure. They also seemed to have no impact on his range of motion, which was quite impressive.

He caught himself staring at the demon many times throughout the day. Aziraphale had been spacing out just then when his eyes were drawn to Crowley's thighs. When he noticed he quickly moved his eyes to the sky. It was overcast, and dark clouds were approaching, it would rain later. Crowley turned to look at Aziraphale.

'Pub for dinner?' he asked, and even though Aziraphale was not a lover of pubs -they were too messy for him- but Crowley had good taste so he smiled and nodded.

They were sitting at a small table by the window, overlooking the small street outside. It was around 11 pm and the fog had settled, it was knee high and by the time they left, it was sure to be higher. It gave the street lights a soft orange glow to them and it made the nearly abandoned sidewalk look inviting.

The Beatles 'Fool On The Hill' was playing in the background.

Aziraphale had enjoyed a large portion of mussels, that had been surprisingly well prepared for a small London pub. He was finishing up the rest of his wine when a young man came up to their table.

'Evening.' he nodded to Aziraphale, then promptly disregarded him completely.

'Hey.' he said grinning at Crowley in a way that made Aziraphale uncomfortable, even if he didn't know why. The man gave Crowley a quick once over, his eyes made him look like a predator and Crowley was supposed to be his prey.
'I saw you walk through that door earlier and-' he paused for a moment, scanning Crowley's face for an indication on how to continue. Crowley quirked an eyebrow and smirked.

'Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go for a drink with me, back at my place, maybe.' Aziraphale felt his eyebrows shoot up. Before Crowley could even open his mouth to answer, Aziraphale was speaking up.

'Excuse me, young man.' The man turned around to look at the angel, an overly bored expression on his face. 'Hey, I was talking to him.' he had the gall to say.

'So was I. Before you came and interrupted us. I'm sorry but he's with me.'
'He doesn't seem to enjoy your company. He's not even eaten anything.'
'And that is his choice. Now, if you would ever so kindly leave'
'Or else?'

'Or else- I'll make you.' Aziraphale said, a bit darker and more serious than usual. He was wholly prepared to miracle this man out of existence. Aziraphale calmly stood up to look at the man, but his ocean blue eyes were about as calm as a storm. 'Matthew, my dear boy. I've asked once, I won't again.'

His eyes widened. The man stuttered and stumbled over his next words 'that's not- how did you even-' he cut himself off and turned his head sharply to Crowley.

'What do you have to say about this? Wanna get out of here?' the intruder-Matthew- turned back to Crowley. But Crowley didn't even look at him as he snapped his fingers and sent him stumbling backward, shaking his head, mildly disoriented. Crowley was staring at Aziraphale across the table and even though he had his sunglasses on still, Aziraphale knew his eyes never once left his face.

'Now, what was that, angel?' Crowley asked. His voice was low and the sudden realization of what had just happened made Aziraphale slump back into his chair.