Chapter 3

Waking up in Sydney was definitely not as nice as it sounded. Tom had a headache so bad, he wasn't sure if he accidentaly didn't crash somewhere. He picked up his phone and found 10 messages from Iggy, asking various questions about the evening and if anything more happened. If only he knew that Jake had these same questions in his phone as well. After Tom had replied to all of them, he put on a white t-shirt, washed his face and went down to the hotel restaurant for breakfast.

After Tom had left the room, Jake suddenly woke up, shooting up from his sleep faster than the speed of light. He was covered in sweat after a bad dream he just had. In the dream, someone kidnapped Tom at a concert and he had to fight to find him, only to find him dead at the end, and that's when he woke up. He rushed to the bathroom, not even noticing that Tom was gone already. He stepped into the shower, standing underneath the cold stream of water. After about 15 minutes he was done and decided to go have some breakfast. He grabbed some grey sweatpants and a white hoodie and got out of the room.

When Jake arrived at the breakfast, everyone was already there. He sat down next to Tom greeting him and the others lazily. After a few minutes of small talk, he decided to actually eat something. He walked over and decided for scrambled eggs, sausages, pancakes and a chocolate yoghurt. Topped off with some coffee, they were all ready to start the day. Well, all of them except for Tom.

He was still thinking about what Jake was saying in his dream. He definitely needs to tell Iggy about that. And then it hit him. He is not going to be doing press with Iggy today, but with Jake instead. Who will he talk to for advice ? He can't be on his phone all the time. Guess he will just have to pull through.

,,Guys, I have to tell you something." Shawn spoke up after a little while of silence, thankfully breaking Tom out of his thoughts. ,,I won't be staying on the press tour anymore."
,,WHAT ?!" Sabrina gasped loudly ,,I don't want to do all the interviews alone, we had so much fun yesterday. Why did you choose to leave all of a sudden ?" genuine shock in her voice.
,,Well, I proposed to Sarah on our date yesterday and I would like to spend some time with her. Alone. We already booked a hotel in Toronto and our plane is flying tomorrow morning." Shawn explained, making everyone understand his decision right away.
,,So this is the last day we are doing press together ?" said Sabrina a little sadly.
,,Yeah, I'm afraid." Shawn confirmed and looked down, feeling a little ashamed for leaving his friends behind.
,,Well, let's make it the most fun then." said Sabrina excitedly. ,,What if we did all the interviews together today?"
,,That's not a bad idea at all." Iggy commented and everyone seemed to agree with them. Everyone except Jake.
,,Will we be able to make them all in time though ? We don't want to delay the tour." said Jake and all of them started to think about it, realising that Jake was actually kind of right.
,,Well, there are six interviews scheduled for today, so we could do five of them separately and then the last one together." suggested Tom.
,,Let's do it like that then." said Liam.

After they finished breakfast, they all headed to their rooms, packing things as well as preparing for the busy day. Their coach to Melbourne was leaving at midnight and they just had to tell the driver from where they would be leaving.
Tom has already packed everything, surfing through his phone when something caught his attention.
Kacey Musgraves will be performing in Sydney tonight ! Grab your tickets now !
He quickly screenshotted it and sent it to their groupchat.

Tom : GUYS LOOK
Tom : KACEY MUSGRAVES IS PERFORMING HERE TONIGHT
Tom : Let's go pleaseeeee, we can celebrate the successful ending of the first press tour city. Plus it will be a great way to say goodbye to you Shawn.
Shawn : I'm all in ! Kacey is dope, I love her music.
Iggy : I don't mind, let's go. Sabrina would also like to go.
Liam : Yessss, that's gonna be so much fun.
Jake : Yea sure, why not.
Tom : It's settled then, I'm buying tickets.