_No Hope_

-Jahseh Onfroy-
Today was one of the best days ever! My mommy bought me a new dragon ball a character and he was the best fighter. I really wanted a lunchable so trotted down stairs to see my mom arguing with a HUGE big guy who looks like my wwe wrestler toy I ignored them because she says stay out if grown folk business. As I continued to continue what I was doing I seen him punch my momma. And I love my momma. Then I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I went and stabbed the guy 5 times then my mom slapped me.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? YOU FUCKING MORON!"
"Well momma he hurted you and I wanted to save you"
"I hate you im calling the police"

Those words stung. How, why does she hate me? I love her now shes throwing me away. Oh well looks like im about to turn like annie and be an orphan.

-1 year later-

-Cheyenne Davis-
I recently found out I was not able to have kids due to a low fertile line. Finding this out was horrible because I always wanted to have one. Until I thought of something. Maybe I could adopt a kid. As time passed I made my decision. Im going to Broward Adoption Home. I hopped in the car and turned on city girls. I was so excited!

-at the adoption home-

I was all giddy and happy, so I basically jumped all the way there. I took a deep breathe and opened the door to find me a child. While walking to the front all the children looked at me but one caught my eye. He looked like this-

I went up and told the lady and she guided me to him

Lady- mrs. Davis this Is jahseh onfroy, he's a troubled kid
Cheyenne- hello jahseh in was wondering if you would like to come with me

(Bitch I was so nervous)

He didnt say anything just looked at me.

Lady-hes not a much of a talker
Cheyenne- no shit sherlock- oh im so sorry

Just then he started to laugh

Jahseh- I think I want to go with you
Cheyenne -okay now go get your stuff and come down stairs

Random kid- you seriously want that dyke?

Lady-reggie go some where