livin my best life

-Cheyenne Davis-

June 26, 2019

It was now 9:45, so i decided to make us breakfest. First i do all my hygeine,

I jogged downstairs to make him and me this:

I set the table and went to get jahseh from his deep slumbers

I set the table and went to get jahseh from his deep slumbers.i jump and skip steps to his room. I walked up to him and shook him lightly.

"Jahseh time to get up"
"Mhm"
"I made breakfest and plus we got stuff to do so hurry up thanks"
"K"

-TIME SKIP TO AFTER BREAKFEST-

-Jahseh Onfroy-

I devored my breakfest then brushed my teeth

I devored my breakfest then brushed my teeth. So turns out were going school shopping. Such as clothes,shoes, and school supplies for 2nd grade. I really didnt want to go to school but its whatever. She led me out the door to her car. I opened it and hopped out.

-TIME SKIP TO MALL-

-Cheyenne Davis-

We have been walking for forever! I got him hella clothes and shoes so were heading to walmart for school supplies.

"Aye jah are you hungry cause i really fucking am."
"YES!"
"okay lets head to the food court"

We ended up eating chinese food, i got us both bananna and strawberry smoothies with it. He carried some bags but i carried most of them.

"Here jahseh come here put them in the trunk"
"Ok"

-TIME SKIP TO walmart-

We drove to walmart and jahseh started to act weird like anxious.

"Jah whats wrong?" I asked him.
"T-thats my mom"
"Aye fuck her aight? She let you down so lets get this stuff over with"
"K"

We got the list and started put items into the cart. Lets just say we had a little bit too much fun....

-(sorry) TIME SKIP TO NIGHTFALL-

-Jahseh Onfroy-

I think ima call cheyenne mom now. Its 6:30 and were going to have dinner at the neighbors house. We are having lasagna tonight. Little boy's name is Stokely goulbourne. He's a really good friend to me I think we're going to get along great considering he's the only kid I spoke to him and since I've been adopted. Also turns out we're going to go to the same school together.

"Thank you ms. Goulbourne for having jahseh and me over."
"No problem seems stokely and jahseh have been getting along quite well"
"Yes well were going to go now we have to organize his stuff"

I was easedropping on their conversation

"Bye stoke i see you later"
"Okay jahseh"

-Cheyenne Davis-

We organized all his stuff for school now i just have to enroll him.