Chapter 10

You woke up knowing what day it was

Moving day

You got up did the usual and got dressed

You decided to dress up casually. You walk down stairs to see your mom and dad ready to drive you to your new house. "Come on sweetie the Hwangs are waiting for us there". We got into the car and went to the location we were sent.

My parents looked at the address then to the gps the to house then back to the address. "What's wrong dad are we lost".
"The gps says this is our destination but I think it's wrong"
"There is no way that this is your house".
You look up to see a mansion with glass windows, a big yard And a bunch of other rich people things that you don't even know the names of. "Yeah I don't think this is the house". Your dad was about to back out and text the family until we saw Mrs. Hwang walk out and wave at us.

"Hey guys glad you could make it".

We were about to take our boxes out until a man in her 30s took our boxes and took them inside. We were all confused but they said that we aren't allowed to do any work which made you feel uneasy you didn't like other people doing things for you when you could easily do it yourself.

Your family walked in to admire your new home. "OMG SIS I CANT BELIEVE THAT THIS IS YOUR HOUSE NOW"Soojin says with a sad happy expression.

"Well we should get going and leave the two alone" mrs. Hwang suggestioned. Everyone followed and left me with Hyunjin.

Before I could say anything he grabs my hand and take me to a room and locks the door you suddenly thought of the worst things that could happen to you.

"I need to talk to you about some rules"

"Rules"???

"Yes rules, if we want this relationship to go smoothly we should create some rules lucky for you you don't have to think of any because I've already thought of them".

You looked at him in shock and in utter confusion. *wtf is he on*

Rule #1 - we must sleep in the same room

"And why might I ask"

"Mom and dad have a spare key and could barge in at any moment and I don't want them to see us avoiding each other so we sleep in the same room and the same bed".

Rule #2- you are not allowed to talk to me at school.

"Um why"?

"I don't want people knowing that I'm married to ... you"

*whats wrong with marrying me 😢*

"Last but not least rule number 3"
No inviting friends without my permission.

"Um you can't tell me what to do and what not to do why do I even need your permission".

"I don't want you to invite other boys over is what I ment"

"Well that mean your not allowed to bring any girls home"

"Fine do we have a deal" he says with his arm out ready to shake on it

*i mean these rules aren't as bad as I thought* so you took and his and shook it

"we have a deal".

()*:・゚ I hope you guys liked it
Please give me some feedback

Have a good day ()*:・゚