Part 5

As I walked on the rotten floor to the stairs of the basement I could hear footsteps behind me. I stopped and when the footsteps stopped I quickly grabbed my knife turned around and quickly put it to the throat of the stalker.
I grunted "Mr.Holland what are you doing here?"
"I wanted to know where you were going so what are you doing here?"
"Business ,I thought I told you to leave anyways"
"Well I was curious " he says and looks down at the knife still pointed at his throat.I put it down slowly.
"Well curiosity killed the cat"
I said.
"I can see that"He mumbled.
"Now go away"
"No"
"Yes"
"No" he said again.
I was about to yell at him but then I got interrupted.
"Miss y/l/n we have a slight problem" Mr.Callen said.
I walked down the stairs to see what the problem was.There was a girl tied up in the chair with dirty blonde hair and a pale face.Her clothes weren't any better they were all ragged and torn.
"She took one of the guns and killed herself" Mr.Callen informed me.
"How She is tied up!" I screamed which made him flinch.Tom was quiet and was looking at the body.
"S-She took one o-of the knifes and cut the rope" he stuttered
Now I saw it one of the ropes were cut and the knife was lying on the cold stone floor.
"Why didn't she just shoot him?"Tom butts in.
"You see Holland she has important information and if she kills my worker she will be alive and very wanted by me and nobody can run from me.So she killed herself to make sure no one would get that information" I turned to him and walked closer to him until our faces are inches apart.
"You see I hate rats and if she wasn't already dead she was going to be,but lucky for me she left a clue you see as I was coming here I analyzed her way to hack and there is only one group with that algorithm"
I said while having a smile of evil on my face.
"The magnums"
I say finishing my own sentence.

[Author- I'm gonna admit this is my first ever fanfic series's I sorry if I'm a little bad]