Chapter 1: The Begining...

(AUTHOR'S NOTE): This is, as the description says, a story that has used the characters from MyStreet, and gave them all new roles and a new story. So PLEASE do not give me comments say things like "OMI THAT'S iNcEsT, or THEY'RE NOT SIBLINGS!" Because it's NOT! In this story they do not have the same character roles. Anyways.... enjoy!

       ———————-—-({}:<>:{})————————-

THRID POV~

     BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
     "Jus' five mor' minutesss..." Aphmau muttered to the annoying beeping sound.
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
     "Guhblajubighadblahhuhgifa.." Aphmau babbled as she slowly raised her face from her pillow. She wiped a puddle of drool from her face as she squinted around her room, eventually settling her eyes on her consistently beeping alarm clock.
     "Oh be quiet, you." She said as she turned if off. She sighed and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. Aphmau looked at the time and saw that it read 7:01 A.M. She rolled out of bed and shuffled over to her closet. She grabbed a purple T- Shirt with a cute golden star design on it and a pair of jean shorts. She slipped into them, and by then, she was pretty much wide awake.
     Aphmau walked over to Aaron's room and cracked the door open. She gazed sleeping brother. Hmm... he isn't awake yet... that's strange. He's usually up before everyone... She thought. She noticed he had his red bandana on over his eyes. He usually doesn't sleep with that on. Strange...
     She snuck into his room and tip toed over to his bed. "Aaron? Are you okay?" She shook him a bit.
     "H- huh? Aph? What are you doing in my room? Shouldn't you still be asleep? It's only-," He looked at his clock. "Oh. It's 7:08... how did I sleep in?"
     "I don't know... also, it's weird that you slept in your bandana." Aphmau said to him. She crossed her arms and looked at him like he was trouble. He took off his bandana.
     "I- it's not what it looks like! It's not like I snuck out again!" He quickly shut up. "Darn it," he muttered.
     "Oh? What's that you say? You snuck out again?"
     "Please Aph! Please don't tell Mom! You know she'll KILL me! Again!" He pleaded.
     "Hmm... what's in it for me?" She smirked.
     "Please, I'll do ANYTHING! Just don't tell Mom!"
      "Ok.. fine. But I get to redeem this 'thing' at anytime."
      He released a sigh of relief. "Thanks, sis." He extended his hand out, "Let's shake on it, so you know I'm not lying." She took his hand and shook it.

AT BREAKFAST:
     "Alright, are you guys ready to start the day?" Sylvanna asked.
     "Yes Mom!" Aphmau exclaimed with a big smile. Aaron sat in silence, looking out into space.
     "Aaron? Are you alright?" Sylvanna asked with concern.
     "Huh? Oh yeah. Just-," He yawned mid sentence. "tiered...". He replied.
      "Aphmau... are you forgetting something?" Sylvanna gestured towards her eyes.
      "Oh my Irene I almost forgot! I'm so sorry mom! I can't believe I forgot my bandana!" Aphmau cried as she got up and bolted up to her room.
     Sylvanna sighed and shook her head sighed. That could've been dangerous... good thing she was in a good mood... I miss looking into her sweet loving eyes... She thought.
     "Mom, are you alright? You look upset.." Aaron asked.
     "Oh, it's nothing, Aaron, just thinking about when you guys were kids... how I wish I could go back to those days, when I could look into you kid's beautiful and hopeful eyes... but I'm fine! Now, eat your breakfast tacos! Eat. Eat!" Sylvanna said.
     "Oh...," Aaron sighed. "Well, I'm done, so..." He got up and left the table.
     At that time, Aphmau came speeding down the stairs with a purple bandana on over eyes and her kitty cat backpack. "C'mon Aaron! We're gonna be late!" She exclaimed as she bolted towards the door. Aaron threw on his backpack and headed towards the door.
     "Bye mom! Love you!" Aphmau said as she left the house.
     "Love you mom." Aaron said as he followed close behind her.
     "Love you too, kids!" Sylvanna cried at them.

End Of Chapter 1.

(AUTHORS NOTE #2): Basically (if you didn't pick up on this in the story) in this Fan Fic. Aphmau and Aaron are siblings, and their parents are Sylvanna and Derick. They were both effected with the Ultima Curse, there for they both must hide Their Eyes to avoid harm of others. They are even a danger to their mother. Also, if you are thinking "Where's Melissa?!" She will come along in the story later... anyways, thanks for reading, and be sure to comment your thoughts and stuff! Hope you enjoyed!