Hi

Hey guys! Sooo this is a revamp of my book, same title same characters, same sarcasm, hopefully better writing- ill let you all be the judge of that, i want to say thank you for the amount of votes and reads on the original it makes me so happy to see the growth and i love reading your guys comments, i wuv you all, stay safe <3<3<3<3<3

Small reminder, i DO NOT own anything in this except my detours to the plot and my OCs' including Blizzard, others cannot be stated for spoiler purposes

*****

     Hello. I'm Sam's younger sister, at least his younger, adopted sister. I'll talk a little bit more on that later. I'm in Sam's class, and I know what your thinking. How can she be in the same grade, which is 12th by the way, if she is younger then sam? Well sam is 17 and I'm 16. I actually just turned 16 about a week ago. Anyway, to answer the question that you have about my grade, I actually skipped 2 grades because of my grades and how I knew everything that they were teaching, I still do but my adoptive parents didn't want me leaving them to soon.

     In the class, we are doing presentations about family members. I already finished and presented mine on my adoptive parents while sam is doing his on our grandfather. I'm not really paying attention to it though. Sam is just trying to sell "his" stuff so he can get a car.

     Probably worth mentioning the whole deal about the cars. The deal is that if we make 3 A's and get atleast $2,000 dollars we get a car. 'We' means me because their is no way he is going to get an A. It's impossible. I mean were talking about Sam here so don't expect to much, unless you like disappointment.

     I started listening again when I heard the sound of the bell. I walked up to my teacher. "May I ask what my grade is, Sir?" I asked politely as he handed me a paper that had an A++ on it while Sam had a paper with a B on it. Haha, I told you! So if I do my math correctly their will be one car for one girl that is known as Blizzard Storm oh wait, that's me!!! And their will be zero cars for one boy known as Sam Witicky and that would be my dearest brother.

     I chose to not Change my last name to match my new parents. I wanted to keep my name the same. I wanted to hold on to something about my past....

     I walked outside to my father's car as I took out my phone and headphones and start listening to Invisible by Linkin Park. I got in and handed my dad my paper. He smiled as he handed it back to me. "Good.........you worked.....that you.......car" I couldn't hear all of what he said but I heard enough to know that I'm getting a car.

     I took off my headphones when I saw Sam running out of the school. A smirk crept across my face. When he got in he was screaming that he got an A-. My smirk dropped when I heard that he was getting a car too. He got lucky this time, lucky duck.

*****

Hey everyone, this is my revision of my book 'Normal Is Just A Dream'. I hope you all like it and sorry for the short chapter. Also sorry for the lack of posting on my other book, the squeal to this one actually, 'Broken Is Reality', as soon as the next few chapters are  typed and edited, it will be posted. A few more things, I'd like to say thank you to Puppygem1 for being my editor and posting my last chapter for me. One last thing, thank you for reading, it means a lot, it was a few months ago last year that this book was finished and if you've stuck around this long then hugs for you all then. I hope you liked the chapter, peace.

                                                -Lex