My Car

We pulled up to a fancy car dealership and you should of seen sam. Seriously. "Are you that gullible?" I questioned sam shaking my head as I did so. He looked at me with the your just afraid I'll find the better car first type look.

          He looked away still screaming with joy until dad says while rolling his eyes in amusement, "yeah right your not getting one of those but..." *extreme dramatic pause for effect* "....Blizzard gets one. "

          Yeah take that sam wait-... what did he just? "Dad did you just say that I, Blizzard, get a car from here?!?"

          Sam spoke before our dad could answer my question, "Aw come on dad that's not far!" Oh yeah it is sam i think silently to myself. I hopped out of dads car and started check the place out. All of the cars were cool i guess but none that fit my style, they were all pretty boring and standard I walked around, not really paying attention to the cars anymore, having lost interest, when a silver car, a Pontiac if im not mistaken, caught my attention.

          I walked up to the car, looking over it in awh at the way it shined in the sunlight. I placed my hand on the hood. It was warm, as expected due to the sun, but oddly enough, it wasn't hot enough to burn me. I moved my hand from the hood to the metal above the door. The window was rolled down. I used my strength to lift myself and slide into the car through the window. I landed softly and gracefully in the comfy, black leather seat.

          I turned on the radio and it was on a jazz oriented station. I smiled slightly as jazz wasnt my favorite genre of music but it was ok, and this type of jazz was kind of relaxing, "Jazz does seem to fit you." The car's leather seat i was seated in warmed up some. Maybe this car has heated seats but it needs to be repaired if so I thought again. I got out the normal way this time and walked over to the dealer. He said 120 grand, I had earned well over 200 grand from my job chores at home, and a lovely thing known as interest. I handed him the money and signed a contract, and he handed me the keys. I walked back to the silver car and used the door to enter. I put the key in the ignition and started the car. It started without a hitch, the gentle hum of the engine filled the air.

          I drove over to where sam and dad were. Sam's mouth opened in shock upon seeing my car. It was honestly priceless. The man talking to dad said 5 grand. I knew dad would only pay 4. I get out of my new car and walk over to Sam and handed him what he needed. He and dad both looked at me in pure shock, I'm not usually this nice. I giggled silently and went back to my car. I drove off to- actually I'm not going home just yet, I want to get a feel on my new car.

          I decided to drive around, and like I usually do, I began talking to myself. Sam says they're gonna put me in an asylum if I don't stop. "A++, new and quite beautiful car, new family, what could be better?" The car's seat started to heat up for a second. I tilted my head and spoke again, "The dealer said nothing about a heating seat, but it appears there is one." I sighed softly "More than likely broken and that's probably why...shouldn't be too hard to fix"

          I parked the car in an unfamiliar parking lot, wanting to inspect further but got distracted by something pretty peculiar. It was some type of symbol on the stirring wheel, but not like the Chevy or Ford symbols, it looked like a face almost. "Autobot?" I questioned both me and the symbol. The car jumped back slightly, making me fall forward a bit. How could it do that and what's an autobot? The car started but I didn't turn the key, I reached for the handle to open the door but it locked the doors before I could. Of course. The seatbelt wrapped around me pulling me back into my seat but it wasn't constricting or hurting me.

          It started driving onto the highway and made a turn that I didn't know even existed but at this point I didn't really care, I just wanted out. The doors unlocked and the seatbelt unwrapped as I was thrown, literally thrown, out of the car. When I said I wanted out I didn't mean thrown-...