壹.

hey guys ! i have a new book hehe. here's the story. enjoy.

"brelin!" my momma yell from the stairs .

i honestly don't wanna go to school , just so i can be bullied by jahseh and those son of a bitches he call friends. he's bullied me since fucking 1st grade. just imagine dude. whew chillay.

"i'm comming momma". she doesn't even know the half of this shit .

i look in the mirror one more time before leaving . "damn bitch , you ugly". i say to myself.

{this is the girl i wanted to play brelin , and that's what she's wearing} enjoy her character!

as soon as i walked in the school , i let out a breathe i didn't know i was holding . i hate the place.

i try to get to my locker as fast as i could and get my stuff before they come fucking with me . but , i spoke to soon. i heard their laughter coming from behind me. i tried to get to class as fast as i could but they all caught up to me.

"look at her , running like a little bitch." stokeley laughed.
when they caught up with me they pushed me to the ground and started to kick on me.

"stop!" i said whimpering but of course they didn't listen. tears threatened to fall and i let them win. i ran out as fast as i could.

"always runnin away , i see why your dad committed suicide..." jahseh said.

i ran all the way home. i hate this. why wont they just stop.

those few words stuck to my head. i tried to shove them to the back of my head but something just wouldn't let me. i see why your dad committed suicide..."

my daddy commited suicide on my birthday. he told me hold on for a second , and i waited , and found him hanging from outside. it was a horrible sight to see. i'll never forget that day. rest easy papa.
——

when it was night , i did my night routine. ya'know the normal shit i guess. i always look at that picture me and papa took before he passed. look at em , just so happy. "i hope you're in gods place behaving yourself." i said to the picture. man oh man do i miss that crazy nigga.

its morning little hoes——

i woke up to my annoying ass alarm going off . like whoever tf thought it was okay to make alarms sound like this , suck my dick.

when i was dressed , i walked down stairs and went past a mirror and did a peace sign. im still a real ass g outchea. ew bye asf that was horrible😔.

i decided i'd walk to school today . only like a flew blocks down . and plus ian wanna see those devils people call humans.

when i made it there , i already had everything thing in my hands , and praise god i got to class without any interruptions. of course me , doing my work MINDING MY GOTDAMN BUSINESS those devils walk in late and sit behind me. i can feel jahseh's feet kicking the back of me chair. i politely ask him to stop. "may you please stop kicking the back of my seat please.?" i said then quickly turned around. "girl fuck you". he began kicking harder like a little kid.

when the bell rang , i tried rushing out of the class but jahseh tripped me and made the whole class look at me laughing. when will it ever end.

—-lunch.

as i sit alone reading wokevro , minding my business , then of course jahseh and all of his friends come by me and starting shit up.

"why did your dad kill himself ? was it because of you?" jahseh asked me. i ignored the questions and tried to continue reading. then , jahseh snatched my phone and ran all over the school with it. then , when i caught up to him , he was onnat iffy shit. like , negro just gimme my SHIT. just then , stokeley grabbed me threw me on the ground and start hitting me in my stomach. i really couldn't even move. so much pain. but when i got the strength, i got up holding my side and jahseh slams my phone into the ground and i just watch it go into complete shadders. i pick it up to throw it away. now wtf i'm do. reading was my only escape.

it was the last bell untill it was time to go home , and i was very happy about that. finally. peace at home. well kinda.

i got the pass to leave early cause of what stokeley did to me. so that was a good thing .

happily, it wasnt no one so i dipped as fast as i could.

walking home i was never scared of it. till that one time a man tried to get me i said no ma'am , no ham , no turkey. fuck allat kiddnaping shit.

when i made it home , my intoxicated mother was trying to talk to me. i don't even like talking to her like this. she doesn't even sound human. sounding like she from area 58 or sumn shit. so i ignored her.

some days , i just wish my pa was here. i began to look at that picture of us and cried. i cried so hard my Hyperventilated. i went in the mirror and looked stared at myself for a lil then did a peice sign and left out .

damn my side hurt. i should set up a #nobullying website. naaaaah , fuck that .