二(ni) (2)

brèlin.
friday morning.

when i woke up , i felt as if today was gonna be a decent day. mane , i pray that jahseh and "his peoples" leave me alone for the day. eh , atleast it's friday. am i right?

when i got in my car and drove to school i hurried and found a parking spot so no one would see me park.

when i did that , i started to walk to meet rashawd , melly and kaayla. them mf's the only people that really been down for the kid. they know about how my dad's passing and everything they the only ones i trust.

when i got into class the teacher greeted me , "brèlin".   "mrs thomas". i spoke.

i sat at the table doing work with them since we were all in a group together.

"aye lin , you still getting bullied by them mf's"? rashawd spoke. "yea.. do they" added melly and kay.

"yes. but not as much. they chilling on me right now". i lied.

"yea aight. lemme find out you lying to me aleía " (brèlin's middle name) rashawd said.

"alright class , see you guys next year! have a wonderful break and live life. and DONT DO DRUGS KIDS." mrs thomas exaggerated that part.

"soooo, yall coming to my cribbo today? ion wanna be bored on this two week break like cmon now yo". i  spoke to them as we all walked out of the class.

"i mean , yea i can." as said by shawd focused on his phone.

"me too man, but is ur ma cooking tho? cause you know my fat ass" said kayla

i laughed at her. "girl yes. her ass can't stay out the kitchen.

"hbu mellz?" i asked him

"damn , i got work. but when i get off i most definitely can slide .

"aight bet it up den" i said happily.

cause i'ma force them to stay the night🥰. i just need some company nowadays.

"aight see yall" i said

"bye" they said.

and we all went our separate ways.

this next class , i got with just jah. welp , here we go.

i walk in and go straight to my seat.

i heard faint whispers from around me , but this was an everyday this so ya'know i'm vooling.

i began to put my headphones in and listen to some artist named "xxxtentacion" he's an unknown soundcloud rapper , but his shit slap so hard and he feel my every word.

as i'm listening to "skin" by the unknown artist , here comes jahseh snatching my phone and seeing who i'm listening to. his eyes lit and went back to normal trying to play it off like he was the artist or sum.

"you listen to me- i mean xxx?" he asked me
"yea, music is so good. whom ever he is". i standoffishly spoke.

he walked away from me with a slight smile on his face. that was weird i guess.