~ICE CREAM!!!~

As both Q and Y/n we're walking down the street the awkward tension grew more and more. Street lights were shining brightly down on the pair and the sounds of the cars going by was what filled their ears.

Y/n's POV.
The convenient store was just about 3 more blocks away, the nightly breeze sent shivers down my body. It was getting colder by the minute and I began to shiver.

Q's POV.
The awkward silence was getting annoying between Y/n and I. I looked out of the corner of my eye to see Y/n shivering. I guess it is kinda cold out. I was wearing a hoodie so I didn't feel it. I also just don't get cold easily.

"Y/n, are you cold?"
"Yea just a bit" she responded.

I began to take my hoodie off, I didn't really need it anyway and this was a good way to get Y/n to maybe like me. All girls fall for the lousy trick.

"Here" I said as I hand her my hoodie.

Y/n's POV.
I looked over to see Q pushing his hoodie in my direction. I started at it for a while, contemplating whether I should take it or not. I mean that's really nice of him and super sweet. But I bet he's done this with millions of girls, I can't let this affect me.

But I'm too cold to care
I grabbed the hoodie out of his hand and slid it over my body. It was huge on me but it sure did make me warmer.
"Thanks" I said.

We reached the convenient. We got an assortment of ice creams, paid and headed home. The walk home we talked about who will get each ice cream, and he also told me more about the boys themselves. They seem really great besides the playboy part.

We reached home and I opened the door when we got inside we saw the rest of the boys playing videos games and talking. They rushed to me when we they saw the ice cream and pulled the bags out of my hand. I laughed and sat down on the couch next to Felix.
"Soooooo Y/n, why are you wearing Q's sweater???" Eric said with a smirk on his face.
All the boys looked at me and started yelling as mine and Q's faces turned red. Felix nudged me and I laughed while pushing him back.
"She was cold, that's it" Q said while trying to hide his blushing face.
After that we continued with eating our ice cream and playing games.

It was about 1:10 am and everyone was feeling tired.
"You guys can just sleep here" Sangyeon said at the rest.
We got them blankets and pillows, some would sleep in the living room and some in the guest rooms.
I was saying good night to everyone sleeping in the living room that included: Eric, Juhankyeon, New, Younghoon, and Hyunjae.
I headed upstairs to say goodnight to the rest.

In the first guest bedroom it was: Juyeon, Jacob, Kevin, and Sunwoo. I said my good nights to them and went to the other room.
That room consisted of: Hwall, Q, and Felix.

I walked in that room and they all turned towards me. For some reason it felt really awkward, one of my new best friends, my ex-roommate, and the playboy I'm trying to ruin. I walked over to Hwall and gave him a big hug. He seemed a little surprised but hugged me back anyways. I said goodnight to him and let go. I said goodnight to the others and got out fast. But once I closed the door, it opened up again. It was Felix.

"Hi" he said in his cute Aussie accent.
I responded with a little hi before going silent again. He stuck his head out in front of me and I was confused at first. Then I remembered, when we were roommates we had a tradition during night time. It was a way of showing our love as best friends and that we would never leave each other. As roommates, our friendship was very complex and we took it very seriously.

I looked at him as he still had his head out, I took his head into my hands and I kissed him forehead lightly. He then took my head and brought it closer and kissed my forehead as well. This was normal for me, but always it made my heart race.
"Goodnight" he whispered to me as he went back into his room.

I went back to my room and flopped down on my bed. I changed my pants to shorts and put back Q's hoodie on. I laid on my bed and fell right to sleep. Tomorrow's another day at school and another day with the boyz.

———————————————————————
Thanks guys for reading~
Sorry if any mistakes and the shortness~

Next chapter will be soon❤️💞

Word count: 835