Chapter 2

Nina POV

The bell rang to signal it was time to go home. All day, my head has been ringing, I've been dozey, my heart has been racing, i've had major head aches, and I'd hear someone talking to me, even though it's really quiet.

"Hey, Nina wait up" Peter's voice sounds. I quickly put on a smile and turn to face the brunette as Nea walks off to catch up with Ned as they both start to talk.

"See ya soon Nina" she shouts at me as she jogs up to him as they both smile at one another.

"Oh, hey wassup?" I smile as he jogs up to me.

"Nothing much, I'm just about to walk and get something to eat, plus it's a Friday, so do you wanna join me? Ned is going to go and get some pizza, and I was planning to go out for chinese food. Wanna join?" He asks as I look over as Nea and Ned turn a corner as they both continuously laugh. For once, I've seen Nea laugh and it looks so real, like she's really happy. And I felt happy to be near Peter, and he was cute, but I need to remember I'm not here to make love and romance so I've gotta keep my eyes on the prize of finding out how he is working for Stark and what their doing.

"Nina, hurry up and get to question asking" Charles' voice sounds through the ear peice as I give a sigh.

"Uh, yeah, yeah I'll come with you" i smile at him as he returns my own.

"So, I've heard from a few kids at school that you work for Stark Industries?" I say that sounds more of a question as I lool up at him as we slowly walk in the direction of the buses as we pass by this group of guys.

"Hey, Penis Parker, you gonna eat that out tonight!" One guy shouts causing everyone to laugh as we both flip him off.

"At least he can get something" I shout at him as Peter's eyes widen at me causing me to stiffle a laugh until I knew we were away from the group to let out my laughter.

"Dude what was that?" He laughs as im basically clutching my stomach.

"Ugghhh" I groan as I stood back up whiping the tears from my eyes.

"What?" He chuckles as I look up at him.

"Nothing, just did it to defend you, ya know? I've seen how big of a dick he can be, yet no girls come up to him at all, SO I thought I'd do something nice and just defend you a bit ya know?" I smiled as we turned the corner.

"Well thanks, anyways. So, is there any place you have been before? Besides here in New York?" He asks as we continuously walk slowly.

"Yeah actually, I've been to loads, Samoa, Tonga, Polyneasia, Hawai'i, and California, oh and China too" i say with a smile, remembering those fun times.

"Wow, that's quite a lot" he chuckles as we continue to walk.

"Have you?" I ask as we make it to this starbucks and walk in.

"Yeah actually"he says as we wait in line.

"Really? Where" i ask, hoping to get details on Stark.

"Oh, I've been to Moma, France, Paru, and Rome" he smiles at me as I nod. Moma, France, Paru, and Rome, all of those places had big insistence of monster like villains, like the biggest disasters.

"Hi, welcome to starbucks how may I help you?" The girl at the register says. I see her eyes stay focused on Peter as she smiles and chews her gum while twirling her hair.

"Uhm, I'll get a large apple raspberry iced tea please" he returns her smile before looking at me.

"And what would you like?" Peter asks me as he looks over at me.