Chp. 29 Feliz Cumpleaños in Prophecy Form

"In all secrets there is a kind of guilt, however beautiful or joyful they may be, or for what good end they may be set to serve. Secrecy means evasion, and evasion means a problem to the moral mind." - Gilbert Parker

Jacky’s P.o.V.

“Have you ever wondered what it would be like to understand another language?” I pause in re-tying my tie to look over at where he is lying upside down on the couch, his head slightly hanging off the edge of the plush material. The fire place to his left cackled and popped, but the room was cool from the several giant fans spinning lazily on the ceiling.

 “It’s pretty strange.” I reply, quickly finishing the last loop and grabbing my coal grey sweater vest as I walk over to him. His eyes, like icy dew or maybe icicles hanging from an eave, frame the outline of my body as I near him. He smirks as he catches my own thundercloud grey eyes perusing his slightly damp chest, lingering on a particularly dark half-circle bruise a few inches down from his collarbone, almost over his heart.

“Transfiguration isn’t all that important.” He muses, reaching out to rub the ends of my skirt in his fingers.

“It is if a jealous ex-girlfriend turns a body part into a vegetable.” I tell him seriously. He chuckles and pulls my hands until I’m leaning over his face. 

“Not if you still love me.” He purrs. Chills travel down my spine.

“I would.” Kneeling down, I let my lips graze his temple as my hands explore his chest, moving up (anatomically down) until I gripped the edge of his trousers.

“Jacky!” He yelps as I tug them, close to giving him a wedgie. I fall on my back, laughing, as he scrambles up and fixes his… tight problem.

“Draco” I pout as he turns a fierce scowl on me.

“Yes kitten?” It’s my turn to scowl at the nickname. I stand up and grab his palm, kissing it over and over while listening to his breath hitch and goose bumps explode up and down his arm.

“Transfiguration isn’t really important.” He says fervently.

“Your birthday isn’t until tomorrow.” I reproach him, letting the corners of my mouth twitch upwards.

“How do you know about that?” He stutters. Ha! He thought he could get out of celebrating that day with me? Good luck, ferret boy, good luck.

“I know many things, Draco Malfoy. Me gusta como de secretamente te gusta como se siente cashmere.” I whisper into his ear. His arms snake around my waist and I find myself pulled flush against his body.

“Mon amour?” He murmurs back. Shivers dance along my body. I grin dangerously at him, pulling away to tug on his white-button up shirt and letting him reluctantly put on his own pants while I got the belt. He grimaces when I tie his tie, but smiles bracingly when I place a small kiss on his carotid artery under his jaw.

“Mi Corazón”

“Okay, let’s go.” He mutters as he lets go of my mouth, his own pink and swollen. I flash him another grin and walk lithely out the door.

~~~~~~~

“Jaclyn Grace?” I pause at the mystic dreamy voice, thinking it might be Luna.

“Er…Professor Trelawney?” I ask in surprise, seeing the slightly drunk woman holding onto a pillar by her classroom.

“Yes, I have waited for you to come by. Be a dear and open the door?” She points shakily to her trap door. I pull on the silver ring and watch it descend, pulling her arm over my shoulder without a word and hoisting her up it with some difficulty.