Chapter 34

A/N: Last chapter is coming people! So be prepared for that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A random day when Rocky felt special! Also when Ross realize he was annoying.

Rocky: " Ross, I have something to to tell you." He says as he enters his room.

Ross looks at him: " Yea." He mumbled.

Ryland: " Just bought something on EBAY!" He says loud while dancing.

Rocky:"Ross!"

Ross:"What."

Rocky:"ROSS!"

Ross:"WHAT!"

Rocky:"ROSS!"

Ross:"WHAT!"

Rocky:"ROSS!"

Ross:"WHAT!"

Rocky:"ROSS!"

Ross:"WHAT!"

Rocky:"ROSS!"

Ross:"WHAT!"

Rocky:"ROSS!"

Ross:"WHAT!"

Rocky giggles:"I love you."

Ross:"I should strangle you."

Rocky does puppy eyes:"Why because I love you?"

Ross:"No because you annoyed me. Since your an annoyance!!" Rocky gets up and gets in his face.

Ryland smiles and yells: " RIKER, RYDEL, AND RATLIFF GET IN HERE, ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN WITH ROSS AND ROCKY! Bring some popcorn too!"

Rocky: " Why do you always call me annoying?!" He says mad.

Ross: " CAUSE YOU FREAKING ARE!" Then Riker, Rydel, and Ratlf come in with BIG bowl of popcorn. They all sit down and watch.

Rocky laughs and backs up: " How am I annoying? I remember when you were a baby and you cried ever single night! And I mean EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! The when you were 5 you whined about things you couldn't get, until you were 10 you finally stopped! So how could you call me annoying?!"

Ross: " Easy, like this.... ANNOYING!" He said sounding out 'annoying'. Then they just both laugh. After that they look at the people watching them.

Rocky: " Hey could we get some?"

Ross laughs: " Yea. After all we were the performance!" They hand them the bowl.

Rocky sucks his teeth then says: " They freaking left us kernels and did no give backs."

Ross: " Yea, it's no take backs. So..... NO TAKE BACKS!" He then runs out the room.

Rocky sighs: " Awe now I have to clean this bowl........ or hide this bowl in Rydel's room. Yeah her room!" He then leaves to her room and hides the bowl under her blankets. He did that so she could see the bowl and get angry! Then he left her room like he did nothing!

-- 4 hours later --

Rydel: " ROCKY!" She runs to Rocky's and Riker's room!

Rocky groans: " What?!" She grabs the closest object, a pillow, and hits him with it.

Rydel: " FIRST YOU TAKE MY PADS. THEN PUT A FREAKING BOWL IN MY ROOM." She says as she keeps hitting in the face. He tries to block, but it hurts his arms.

Rocky cries: " Help me!" Rikki comes in.

Rikki: " Here's the bowl Rydel."

Rydel stops and takes the bowl: " Thanks." She turns to rocky, " Here's your bowl. Idoit." She then throws the bowl at his head.